New kid

18 minutes passed and the bell finally rang. I didn't see the need to go to class sense I already missed most of it. So I sat in the library and read. I was walking out when I suddenly made contact with the ground.

"Ahhhhhh, Josh was that really necessary" I said turning to who I thought was Josh, but wasn't.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, it was an accident and my name's Tyler not Josh," Said Tyler picking himself up and reaching a hand towards me.

Weird I never seen him before. I took it and he pulled me up.

"Oh, my bad I thought you were Josh." I said apologizing.

"It's cool, Um I'm new here could you maybe show me were room 143 is ?," he said showing me his schedule.

That explains why I haven't seen him around. But who changes school during the middle of the semester.

"Yea, I have that class now." I said walking with him.

"You know you never told me your name," he said as we approached the class.

"Georgia," I said opening the door.

~Lunch time~

After class it was time for lunch. So I showed him the cafeteria. On my way there Dylan, Josh's brother, stopped me. I gave Tyler the rest of the directions on how to get to the Cafeteria and turned back to Dylan.

"You need to stay away from him", Dylan said sounding like his brother.

"Who are you to tell me who to stay away from", I was mad, first Josh now him.

"I'm just trying to warn you, you know what will happen if Josh sees you with him", Dylan said.

"Why do you even care"? I said a little annoyed.

"Just trying to help you out, don't take my warning," He said about to turn around but I stopped him.

"Thanks,. . . . . I know I need to stay away from for him ,but I don't want to he's new, and doesn't have any friends. He just moved here from Arkansas, they moved because he was getting badly bullied. HE GOT BULLIED." I said putting emphasis on last part.

Tyler told me in class. I had asked him about why he moved and he went quite. The joy that once was on his face had vanished. I quickly realized that something bad happened there and dropped it. I told him he didn't have to tell me if he didn't want to. But he said it was over now and if this friendship was going to grow that he needed to tell me.

"Well if ,YOU don't want to get bullied I recommend you say away from him." He said sounding like his brother again.

My anger rose. But I tried to calm down.

"Why don't you try to stop him?", I asked almost yelling.

"What?" He said fully aware of what I was talking about.

"Why do you let him bully me?" I said on the verge of tears.

"Because I know why he does it." he said it as if I wasn't supposed to heard him. But I did it. And with that he left.

I had tons of questions floating in my head about what that meant. But I shook it off and walked to the Cafeteria.

_________________________________________________________

The picture is of Tyler.