Extra 4

Helping Gu Changfeng clean his body, Shen Yanbei was holding the person back to the room.

The earth dragon burned in the room and it was very warm. Shen Yanbei put him on the bed and pulled a blanket to cover him: "Confinement may be a bit boring. When you come out of the moon, it will be the New Year. We will go out again. Walk around."

"Okay." The old people in the mansion all said that if the postpartum is not properly treated, the root of the disease will fall, and the serious ones may affect future childbirth, so even if confinement is boring, he will stay at home.

"Tired? Would you like to sleep for a while?" Because I was pregnant with twins, my stomach was too big and compressed the internal organs and bladder, which became more serious in the later stages of pregnancy. Gu Changfeng hardly slept well, and Gu Changfeng was afraid of noise. Many times when he wakes up, he silently endures without making a sound.

Gu Changfeng shook his head: "I want to see the child." He is not tired at all, on the contrary, he is very excited.

Shen Yanbei went to ask the nurse to carry the child, and went to the kitchen to take a look at his chicken soup.

"Master of the country, sir." Two women in cyan skirts bowed their heads in salute with their children.

"Did you drink milk?" Shen Yanbei took the two swaddlings from the woman's hands to the bed and showed them to Gu Changfeng.

"My lord, I drank it all." The woman who seemed to be calmer replied.

Shen Yanbei invited four wet nurses to take care of the twins in the mansion. The four nurses are all white women who have carefully investigated the family background, and they have good morals.

Ask people to live in the house, arrange food and drink uniformly, and let them take care of the twins in strict accordance with their own requirements, including daily bathing and changing clothes to keep themselves tidy, washing hands before holding the baby, and cleaning up when breastfeeding. Although it sounds a bit troublesome, it is done for the good of the children, and the four nanny also learned a lot from it.

Eat well, dress well, pay well, and the host is kind. The four of them are very happy to receive such a guy, and they are more careful and patient in taking care of the twins.

Shen Yanbei: "Let's hug the children when they wake up later." The newborn child has a small appetite and is also lethargic. I guess I feel sleepy for a long time.

Gu Changfeng lightly tapped his daughter's faint eyebrows with his fingers: "What is our child's name?" Although they are twins, the two children do not look alike. At first glance, his son looks more like him, while his daughter looks like Shen Yanbei.

This is good.

The five words "our child" fell in Shen Yanbei's ears, causing him to tremble in his heart, conscious of the great responsibility, and immediately paced back and forth in the room, deciding to think of a good name for the twins.

Gu Changfeng couldn't help but smile at the distressed look of his mouth muttering, sometimes curling his eyebrows in thought, and sometimes stopping to stare.

The Shen family does not have a genealogy, otherwise it would be relatively easy to name it by generation.

Shen Yanbei walked around, thinking for a quarter of an hour before he could figure out why. He looked at Gu Changfeng with a serious look: "I have to go to the study to read the classics!" Modern people named their children, and many of them quoted the classics. They turned the "Book of Songs" and used ancient poems. He also had to go to the books to study and study!