Chapter 73

Su Qingze looked at Gu Changfeng, Gu Changfeng's eyes were gloomy, and his cold and determined face seemed to be covered with frost.

"It's finally here." Shen Yanbei slowly sprinkled the grilled shrimp with cumin, and said to the servant, "Please tell them that Chang Feng is visiting a friend and let them wait."

His wife has lived in Beijing for so many years, and many people in Yongjing should know him. During this period of time, he and his wife have been walking around the streets and alleys, showing their faces, and it will be passed to Mrs. Zhenguo. Furthermore, in Qingzhou, Gu Qingyao instructed the royal guards to kill his daughter-in-law, so she was afraid that she would write to her wife Zhen Guo Gong.

At first they guessed that Gu Qingyao's murder of his daughter-in-law must have been involved with Mrs. Zhen Guo's wife. Sure enough, this person was so arrogant that he hurried to the door before confirming it in person.

The servant asked Su Qingze for instructions, and Su Qingze waved his hand: "Follow what Big Brother Shen said." After saying that, his eyes looked at the two people worriedly, "Big Brother Gu, you are going back to the town government office, what about Brother Shen?"

Shen Yanbei smiled self-deprecatingly, his eyes helpless: "What can I do? Chang Fenggui is the grandson of the Guogongfu, I am a scholar who has no power to bind a chicken, and has no power and power..."

This is so pitiful. Su Qingze almost believed him. He still wanted to ask Zhao Yu for help. As a result, Shen Yan turned to the north and said with a serious expression: "I can only carry out the big sedan chair. Marry him home again!"

Su Qingze's mouth twitched: "Hehe..."

Gu Changfeng lowered his eyelashes to cover the blinking eyes.

Su Qingze thought Shen Yanbei was joking, but only he knew that Shen Yanbei was serious.

What the young man said when he was drunk is still vivid, and this is also the obsession in his heart before he recovered his memory.

Shen Yanbei smiled slightly and grilled Gu Changfeng's barbecue: "Don't be in a hurry, eat slowly, and go when you are full."

"Yeah." Gu Changfeng replied in a low voice, frowning. In fact, he didn’t want to return to Zhen Guo Gong’s mansion, let alone leave Shen Yanbei, but he would give up his status as the eldest son of Zhen Guo Gong’s mansion if he did not go back. Zhen Guo Gong could only fall into his half-mother he had never met before. Brother's hands!

His younger brother is a posthumous child.

Gu Qingyao's mother suddenly fainted after hearing that he had an accident. The imperial doctor came to check the pulse and said that it was OK, but could not be stimulated because she was pregnant! So half a year after his father passed away, she gave birth to a boy! The emperor mentioned to him that day that Gu Qingyao's mother asked the second son of Guo Gongfu to be the second son of Gu Qingyao's posthumous son!

Everyone said that Mrs. Zhenguo was a blessed person, and that Mrs. Zhenguo gave her a thought when she died for the country. Only he felt that this incident was too coincidental, as if it had been designed in advance!

He has to go back and figure it out.

Shen Yanbei watched him frown, his face was gloomy, and asked softly, "What's the matter?"

Gu Changfeng raised his eyes to look at him. The young man's eyes were full of concern and his heart was slightly depressed. Shaking his head: "It's okay."

Naturally, Shen Yanbei wouldn't really think he was okay, and when the food was almost the same and the weather was almost the same, he sent Gu Changfeng out. When he reached the corner, Shen Yanbei suddenly turned around and blocked the person.