Chapter 43

In the study, Li Zhiyuan looked at the two letters on the table with complex expressions. As before, one of these two letters was addressed to him and the other was addressed to Su Qingze. The difference is that this time I brought a gift with Xin—a pair of well-made long life locks.

The letter to him made it clear that this was a birthday present for his son. In addition, it is mentioned that the imperial court nowadays is just at the time of employing people, so that he should pay attention to those who have real talents and learning, regardless of industry, especially those who are helpful to the people. In particular, he was told to pay attention to the situation of fish, rice and duck co-raising, and told him to report the results after the results.

Su Qingze told the other party about raising fish, rice and duck together when he wrote back. He didn't dare to mention it because he hadn't seen the results.

Su Qingze may just use it as a funny thing, but I didn't expect that person to be so caring...

At the end of the letter, he told him that for Su Qingze's desire to lose weight, as long as he doesn't hurt his body, let him go, don't hold him, let him do what he likes.

Li Zhiyuan was a little afraid. He was afraid that Su Qingze would be disgusted if he continued to get fat, so he strongly agreed that Su Qingze would go to Shenjiacun to seek weight loss. But he didn't expect the attitude of that person to be like this. It seems that Su Qingze is thin or fat, as long as he is happy, he has no objection!

"Hey..." Li Zhiyuan sighed, worried. Su Qingze doesn't know whether this kind of petting is joy or worry.

"My lord, Shen Xiucai is here." The butler knocked gently on the door.

Li Zhiyuan sorted his thoughts and said, "Come in."

"Students have seen Master County Honor." Shen Yanbei complimented with both hands and bowed in a respectful manner.

Li Zhiyuan was very satisfied with his humility and asked, "Is Qingze back?"

"Master Su and my husband have gone to see your lady."

Li Zhiyuan nodded and let Shen Yanbei sit down and talk. Shen Yanbei first thanked Li Zhiyuan for the book and the Four Treasures of the study he gave on the day of the crown gift, and then he opened the door: "The handwriting of the adults has benefited the students a lot, but the students are dull and there are many unknowns. I also ask the adults for advice!"

Li Zhiyuan was about to ask him how he felt after reading the book, and now Shen Yanbei asked directly, saying, "You said."

Shen Yanbei was not polite, and immediately threw the problem out. The two people have different views on certain concepts, and the discussion about the current policy was a bit intense for a while.

Shen Yanbei relied on the broad vision of later generations, while Li Zhiyuan focused on the national conditions of his own country. Contradictions can be easily resolved under certain circumstances. After Shen Yanbei became clear, he could not help but sigh that he still reads few books. Time and space are so little understood that they want to diverge.

Li Zhiyuan looked at the contemplative young man facing him, but he was secretly surprised. A person's origin greatly limits a person's horizons, but Shen Yanbei is different. This young man sees problems very long-term, and is able to grasp the key to the problem, and can even draw inferences about it. This learning ability is quite strong!

No wonder the one who let himself pay attention, the other party is indeed a man of creation!

On the other side of the side room connected to the main bedroom of the mansion, Li Lin, the little birthday star, dressed in a happy red robe, was sitting at the table holding a piece of golden silk candied jujube cake. This jujube cake is soft, slightly sweet, and has a slight milky fragrance. Xiaoshouxing enjoyed it very much.