Chapter 2

[Ethan's POV]

"So you mind telling me why your late" I turn my head around to see my best friend John standing there with a laid back attitude.

"I'm not that late, it only been five minute since the store open" John didn't ask anymore instead he started to text on his phone. It was like any other day me going to work and John saying nothing. I have been working at this bakery store for over two year now, after a year of working here I started to work full-time from morning to night with an extra part-time job at an music store down the street on my days off.

During the time I have been working here I meet John and we been friend since then, this bakery was really famous around here mainly with a population of female costumer and a few male costumer now and then. It had a homely cute style going on and plus the worker were all male who was not bad looking.

Time went by quite quirkily and soon enough night time came, John have offer me a ride home which I was thankful for but not so happy with who home. I hesitate to go out the door once we got there but mange to go out when John give me a questionable look, luckily he said nothing about it. "So bye...., I'll see you tomorrow." John gave me a nod and drove away, I walk in the house till a smell hit my nose. It was the smell of beer.

"Who there?"

"It's me, Ethan"

Silent was what I heard after I told him it was me, I knew he wouldn't care, but it kind of really hurt. "Ethan, your home already" I wiped my head to the stair and saw my older brother, Dylan.
"Yeah I'm back" I said half heartedly. "You should go to bed now its late."

"Okay"

I went to my room and started to change into my boxer. When I was done I jump onto the bed and start to draft into darkness.