Chapter 4 ~ Stop It.

A/N

I'm going to travel to a time (a week later) where Harry has convinced Courtney to go back to London with him, okay? I hope it doesn't confuse you :)

Courtney's POV

"Hey guys?!" I call through the house. "Anyone wanna go clubbing? I'm bored!"

I'm sprawled out on the couch bored out of my mind. It was like I never left when I came back, except for the fact that the guys had a major go at Harry for disappearing like that.

"Sure!" Niall happily agrees as he exits the kitchen.

"I'm in!" Louis says enthusiastically.

"No you're not!" Lisa grabs him by the ear. "You're staying here to build the cribs you said you would build like 2 weeks ago!"

"Ow! Fine then" Louis huffs and Lisa lets go. Jeez. They're like an old married couple those two.

"Sure, I'll come" Harry says.

"I'll come. You wanna go Zayn?" Liam asks as Zayn enters the room.

"Where?" he questions.

"Clubbing. Courtney suggested it."

"Uh, yeah, sure" he accepts then goes upstairs.

"What's up with him?" Louis asks.

"I dunno. He's just been acting strangely since Courts came back..." Liam trails off.

Everyone looks at me. I just give them the 'don't look at me' look, and then go upstairs to get ready. It's not my fault I chose Harry over him.

I bounce into my room, excited to go clubbing. I walk over to my desk and clear everything off it so I can put my make-up kit on it.

I hear something hit the ground with a thump. What the heck was that?

I bend over, and under some crumpled up pieces of paper lays the sea shell that Zayn gave to me. I pick it up and brush my fingers over its smooth surface. That night on the beach flashes through my mind, and I drop the shell in surprise.

I pick it up off the floor and frantically search for damage. There doesn't appear to be any, so I sigh in relief.

I remember what I was going to do when I first got it, so I decide to do it. I slip it into my bag and walk down the stairs.

"Hey guys, I'm just gonna pop out for a bit" I say as I walk through the living room.

"Okay, just be back in time otherwise we're leaving without you" Liam says.

"I will."

I go outside and hail a cab. I get the driver to take me to a jewellery store. I pay the driver and hop out of the cab. I head inside and walk up to the counter.

"Hi, um I'd like to get this shell turned into a necklace" I say to the girl at the counter.

"Sure, that'll be $10" she replies and I hand her the money. "This is a very pretty shell."

"Thank-you, someone special gave it to me" I say with a smile.

"How nice" she smiles back. "It'll be done in about 5 minutes."

"Okay, thanks."

5 minutes later, and the necklace is done. There is a perfect hole up the top of the shell and a leather chain has been looped through it. It's perfect.

I smile widely as I slip it into my bag.

I get home about 10 minutes later and go back upstairs to get ready. Once I'm completely ready, it's about 9:30.