Chapter 1 ~ Because It's Perfect, Just Like You.

Lisa's POV

"Y-you do?" I stutter.

He wraps me in a hug and whispers "I always have."

"You had me so fricking worried when you were in hospital. I thought my baby would never see his or hers father" I say, tears starting to form. Tears of joy.

"There's no need to worry ever again. I'm not going anywhere" he reassures.

"I love you so much."

"And I love you."

I think for once, it's going to be okay.

4 Weeks Later (She's now 4 months pregnant)

We get to find out whether the baby's a boy or a girl today!

Right now, we're in the waiting room, and I'm flipping out.

A nurse comes out. "Uh... Lisa Styles?"

I fly out of my seat and practically run into the doctors room. I lie down on the chair and grab Louis' hand for reassurance. The doctor spreads the cold jelly stuff on my showing stomach.

"Is it a boy or girl?" I ask eagerly.

"Um... this might come as a shock to you but... there's 2 girls" the doctor says.

"What?" Louis asks confusedly. "You mean it's twins?"

"Yes."

"Oh my god!" I squeal. "We're having twins!"

We get home and start to think of names.

"Well, I like the name Hailey" I say. "I think it's really cute.

"Fine, as long as I can name the other girl" Louis says.

"Deal."

"Hmmmm..." he thinks. "I like... Misty."

"That's so cute! Hailey and Misty! Perfect" I squeal.

"Perfect" he agrees.

Courtney's POV

I was lying on the couch reading a magazine when I flipped past a page and stared in disbelief. The article read: "HARRY STYLES CAUGHT CHEATING?!"

Smack dab right in the middle of the page is a picture of what appears to be Harry kissing another girl. My eyes skim across the page and these words stick out above the rest: HARRY STYLES, NEW LOVE, CHEATING, EYE WITNESS, PASSIONATE KISS.

I know I shouldn't believe this crap, but the picture makes it pretty clear. I've been cheated on.

The tears start streaming down my face and I curl up in a ball on the couch.

Lisa and Louis come through the front door with smiles on their faces, but then drop as soon as they see me.

"Courtney!" Lisa gasp and runs over to me. "What happened?"

I helplessly point a finger at the magazine which has fallen onto the floor, and she picks it up. She gasps and then drops it.

"Oh my God! Courtney! I'm so sorry! I'll sort this out" she says and walks towards Louis. She tells him something, but her words are muffled because of my crying. She then walks off.

Louis sits down next to me and cradles me in a hug. And keep your hair on! It's just a brotherly hug! I have no romantic feelings for Louis what-so ever.

I just cry and cry for what seems like hours, until Lisa and Harry walk through the door. Lisa looks furious, while Harry just looks sad.

I grab the magazine, walk over to him and shove it in his face.