I Have a Nice Nap

I don't think anyone noticed but I published this then un-published it because I had the wrong chapter title. Now I'm re-publishing it.

I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson characters. Sadly.

*Recap: Will and Nico fall asleep for a bit, then Nico wakes up after three(ish) hours of sleep. The trio should be coming soon to get them for lunch.

Will Pov

"Will?" Someone is shaking me. "Will, Wake up."

"Hm?" I mumble, confused. I keep my eyes closed, but I am slowly waking up more. I wonder how long I slept? Also, why is my pillow so warm?

"Will, get off me, my legs are asleep." Huh? Get off who? I open my eyes, then I see that Nico is trapped underneath me. My head is resting on his stomach, and Nico is propped up on his arms, giving me an unimpressed look.

"Sorry Neeks," I say, smiling slightly. I quickly sit up, freeing Nico. He jumps off the bed and wobbles, grabbing my shoulder for support.

"Ow, ow, ow. It tingles!" Nico says, shaking his legs one at a time. I laugh at his antics and rub the sleep out of my eyes.

"How long was I asleep?"

"four hours," Nico says, rubbing his leg now with a frown on his face. I feel bad for making him sit there for so long.

"Did you get some sleep?" I can't imagine him having the patience to lay there, and he needs the sleep anyway.

Nico nods and finally stops his leg exercises. 

"Good. I should check your shoulder." I say, and Nico runs off to his bed and grabs his sword. He points the weapon at me.

"Not happening. You checked it four hours ago, and I've barely moved it." Nico says, glaring. I raise my eyebrows at him, but he just crosses his arms and glares more.

"Fine. But you're taking some pain killers." Nico rolls his eyes and attaches his sword to his belt.

"Whatever." 

I smile triumphantly and rummage around the supplies on my bed, looking for the right medicine. I spot a red bottle and grab it. Thank the gods for mortal medicine. I mean, ambrosia and nectar - heck, even coach hedge's sport medicine techniques (which he refuses to teach me!) - would be a lot better than this, but it'll have to do for now. I wonder if the wizards have ambrosia and nectar... I sigh. Of course, they wouldn't, they aren't demigods.

I absent-mindedly start tidying the healing kits, arranging the contents into separate piles. Bandages and band-aides, cream and ointments, metal tools, etc. It's a couple of minutes later now, and I have all the piles put neatly into bags which I put at the end of my bed. I still have a couple of changes of clothes (courtesy of the Weasleys) and I ponder where to put them. I doubt that we are going to stuck in this house forever, right? 

Nico and I talked a bit about the prophecy earlier, and it seems like we might be here for a while, mainly because we have no idea what half the prophecy is talking about, and we don't even know who the 'griffin trio' is. Are three Griffins going to help us? It seems unlikely. Griffins would probably try to kill us. 

The 'son of life and death' thing, well, that was pretty obvious, it's me and Nico. I'm sure you would be confused about the son of life being me because Apollo isn't the god of life. Technically, you're right, but Apollo is the god of the source of life, as well as health, and considering Nico and I are the ones that went back in time, we're pretty sure that the son of life is me. And, well, it's pretty obvious that Nico is the son of death. (some would argue that Thanatos is Death, but... I actually don't have an argument. I'm talking about Hades though, alright? OK, good. Bye.) 

The good thing is, I think, is that the prophecy makes it sound like we'll get back, or at least have a way to.

A knock on the door rouses me from my thoughts and Nico opens the door to reveal Harry, standing there awkwardly.

"Erm, Mrs. Weasley said that lunch is ready. Also, erm, we are all sorry for upsetting you earlier." Harry says, and I come over to stand next to Nico, who nods.

"It's fine, Harry," Nico says, sighing. I smile and put my arm on Nico's uninjured shoulder. I ignore my boyfriend's scowling face and turn to Harry.

"So, lunch?" I say with a large smile. Harry nods and leads us downstairs. Just like this morning, an amazing aroma drifts from the kitchen, and my stomach growls. If possible, my smile grows wider. Nico elbows me.

"You look like a dork." He says. 

"Aww, thanks. I love you too." (Italics is Greek)

"We should ask if they recognize anything from the prophecy," I say as we walk down the dark hallway leading to the kitchen. Nico shakes his head, his dark locks of hair falling into his eyes.

"We don't know if we can trust them, and they probably won't be much help. They don't understand our world, and we don't really understand theirs either. We should keep quiet about it." Nico says.

"But they heard the prophecy too, they may have questions."

Nico shrugs. We enter the kitchen and start talking in whispers.

"We don't have to answer."

"Nico, they can help us get home. They said they would, we just need to trust that they will." Nico's face darkens.

"In my experience, people only help me for their own gain." I look into Nico's dark eyes that look so broken. He still holds so much pain. He needs to understand people love him! I hold eye contact as I answer.

"And I couldn't even count the people who have stood by you through thick and thin, despite everything they went through too. There are two whole camps out there that would do anything for you, Nico. Not for themselves, for you. And the same goes for me. I'm here for you, and don't ever say otherwise.

I realize I'm not whispering anymore, and that there are multiple eyes on us. I ignore them and keep in contact with Nico's eyes. Nico takes a shaky breath and breaks eye contact to look at his feet in shame.

"Yeah. Yeah, I know." Nico reverts back to English, and I embrace him, not caring about all the wizards staring at us. Nico buries his head in my chest for a moment, then murmurs for only me to hear.

"They're staring." I let him go and turn to the wizards with a grin.

"So... lunch?" 

Sorry for another short-ish chapter. This one was supposed to be with the last chapter, but I wanted a different POV (and it didn't fit with the fluff).

The next chapter should be out sometime next week, hopefully before Wednesday.

We are still going to Hogwarts, okay???? Hang in there.