chapter nine

[after the entire trip was over]:

both tobio and shouyou were walking to school, hand in hand.

suzuki saw the both of them, so she immediately ran up to them.

"hi hinata! hi kageyama." she said with a smile.

"hi suzuki!" shouyou replied, smiling back.

tobio didn't say anything, he just waved.

then suzuki realized they were holding hands, and her mouth formed into a small "o" shape.

at first, tobio and shouyou were confused, then realized she was looking at their hands.

"are you guys like...you know?" suzuki asked.

the two just didn't say anything, just stood there. still hand in hand.

"ohhh." suzuki said. "well, congratulations!" suzuki smiled. "i hope you two are happy."

both tobio and shouyou's eyes widened.

"thank you, suzuki." they both said.

suzuki nodded. "anyways I have to get to class, see you!" she walked away.

the pair smiled, then continued to walk to class.

nobody else had known they were together. other than suzuki, and tanaka & noya.

they didn't really want to make it public. but if people asked, they wouldn't mind telling the truth.

[after school]

the couple walked to the park after school and practice.

they both sat down near the tree they were at last time.

it was their new favorite spot, they liked laying down and watching the sunset together.

shouyou took a stick and carved "S + T" into the tree. with little hearts around it.

tobio smiled, and kissed his boyfriend.

as soon as their faces pulled apart, they pulled into a hug. shouyou whispered something, but loud enough for the other boy to hear.

"i'll love you forever."