People I Don't Like

*Don't play the song yet ty UwU*

*Previously*

Everyone comes out and stage getting ready for an encore. As they passed by the two actors, they congratulated them on that emotional performance. They all lined up, holding hands, and took a bow once the curtains opened. Roars of cheer and flowers upon flowers were thrown on stage. All the cast members were smiling and giving each other hugs and high-fives.

Asher looked over at Jonas who was smiling as wide as possible at the crowd. He gave Jonas' hand a squeeze and kissed his cheek. Jonas looked over and smiled even wider giving Asher a big hug, like the teddybear he is.

Fiona saw this and felt even angrier than before. 'That should be me with Jonas, not that stupid idiot of a boy.'

She stormed off the stage like a toddler and left the school, heading home to think of ways to make Jonas fall in love with her, not Asher.

*Now*

[An hour later]

{Third P.O.V}

It was the after party of the play, everyone was laughing and enjoying themselves, well, everyone but Jonas. He and Asher had just pulled up to the house it was being held at.

"Do we have to go in?" Jonas groaned, exhausted from just the thought of socializing with people. "Of course we do! We're the main characters, so if we didn't show up it wouldn't really be a party, now would it?" Asher chuckled as he placed his hand on Jonas' thigh. "Okay, first that didn't make sense, and second," Jonas said as he placed Asher's hand in his own. "I'm probably gonna get wasted cause let's be honest, that's the only way I would ever get through this night. If I do, then you gotta take care of me, deal?" Asher sighed at this contract but agreed nonetheless. 

They got out of the car ad made their way to the front door. "What a pain," Jonas said as Asher rang the doorbell. After a minute of standing outside, a girl opens the door. "AYE! Y'ALL MADE IT!!!" She shouted. Jonas rolled his eyes as Asher laughed. 'This is gonna be a loooooong night,' Jonas thought as he walked through the door. The door closed and the same girl from before shouted once more. "THE STARS OF THE SHOW HAVE ARRIVED!!!!" Everyone cheered and each made their way to the two. Jonas, who was usually an introvert and hated everybody, felt uncomfortable. Asher, however, was the total opposite. He was an outgoing kid since childhood. Jonas remembered all the times Asher would speak too fast and stumble on his words. It was exasperating, but eventually, he improved and didn't speak as fast anymore. Eventually, the two got separated from each other and went different ways. Jonas was where the drinks were, and Asher was with a few people just talking.

*Play song*

Jonas sighed as people came up to him.

 "Hello, it's so good to see you!"

"We met before but nice to meet you,"

"Yeah, I don't really wanna be here like,"

"Ah? Ah, AH, AHH-"

After the encounter, he bumped into another person.

 "What's my name? Do you remember?"

"I'm pretty sure you have my number, So let's pretend we like each other like,"

"Ah? ah, ah, ahhh-"

Jonas found his way to the couch and sat down. Soon after Fiona sat down beside him. "This room is so suffocating," Jonas said as he rolled his eyes. "Walking on ice, but nobody breaks it," Fiona said getting closer to him, slowly but surely, "Stuck in this one-way conversation," Jonas stood up and went to find Asher. "Guess I'll be here for a while," Jonas said as he took a sip from his drink. "And you're blowing smoke in my face," He said as he fanned in front of him. 'And telling me all about you're paycheck,' He thought as he took a shot with a fake smile to chase it.