Chapter VIII - A date with Blondie firecracker

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

Comment?

Would you kindly?

   Okay references to games aside. There is a date with our lovely firecracker. At first it had a different chapter name, but seeing that it is mostly pure Yang romance I decided to change it. I'm really interested how you will react to future events seeing that some readers got a spark of curiosity with current plot. Next chapters may appear a bit later than usual, but next one is in works already! 

Enjoy!

 *****

Jaune: How I would feel about Pyrrha being in secret some exotic species like faunus? Ghost or Zombie? Everything is alright with you (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I'm good. Can you for once just answer the damn question Jaune?

Jaune: My sisters-

(Y/N): I know what your sisters would say about it! Jeez. From all of our conversations its like I know them for years now.

Jaune: Fine. It would not change anything between us. Why should I care about it? She would be Pyrrha no less in my eyes.

(Y/N): Because she hid it from you for the entire time? What if this was why... Why she decided to reject you in the first place?

Jaune: I would be happy that finally she started to trust me enough to share an important part of life with me. Is it about Yang? I still remember how touched you were by her in the past. I'm sorry.

(Y/N): Don't apologize Jaune. It's not your fault. No. Only a theory of mine. I guess that it's not my place to tell you anything else.

Jaune: Very well. I will not pry in your personal matters. You heard about Vytal festival held in Vale? My team is too enthusiastic about all of it with Nora more energetic than ever. We almost got our own Ruby in the dorm...

   Both laughed because of little red antics in Beacon, she was for sure their mascot – A hidden star. I should say Moon, as her silver eyes. Sigh. I sense Yang influence in me. Not good at all. The young man was a little surprised that he forgot something as important as Vytal festival. It was an important international social event everyone looks for each two years.

(Y/N): Any interesting rumors about it? Or we need to clear for our headmaster speech? I just hope it will not be another boring history lesson from professor Port.

Jaune: Hmmm... I honestly don't know. We should wait for an official statement from Beacon staff. Pyrrha said that we should meet teams from other kingdoms. It will be fun!

(Y/N): You said teams from other-

   Before aspiring huntsman could end his questions someone just leaned from behind him placing hands on his back. Jaune chuckled and greeted Blondie that decided to crash into their little conversation.

Yang: Are you ready (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Ready for what Yang? Your masterpiece?

   She swatted his arm placing her chin on top of his head with a little pressure. The young man shivered feeling now how close her body was to his back, almost pressing in an improper way. He looked around, being scared that professor Goodwitch could be nearby. She is very strict and glued to Beacon rules to let students away with messing around like that. Lucky day for our protagonist, because there wasn't any professor around, for now at least.