Chapter V - Beware of the Branwen Tribe lair

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

My God! At Blake chapter I thought it will be too long and needed to cut content, but now with Yang I almost did the same... (Ugh, no one would read 10k words chapters of my works)

It's really pleasant for me to write it, or more develop this idea. Hope you will like the direction we go! Will need to go back at some point to Raven. Ah, yes I know that Raven portals work a little different from what I showed it there, but y'know its FANFIC, yeah!

Yes, its own book is in works and will be posted shortly after the next chapter. My mind created some solid ideas for next chapters, but while at first it was solely focused on their personalities... It will evolve more into (Y/N) past and... Well, it was mostly focused on romance, but if we really want for it to grow and be longer then I will need to touch a very crucial canon plotline. Of course, I will not forget about romances or their secret personalities... I still not decided if I want to go into 'harem route' or not, because I found - heh - answer for it to work, but with some next characters steppin' inside this story, everything will change with our lovely ladies views on (Y/N), kinda interesting development of their relationships with him...

Would you kindly, comment on your views for it?

With its own book should I just post next chapters in it or repost them from this book? What would you like to prefer?

REPOST FROM MY ONE SHOOT BOOK! 

*****

   (Y/N) facepalmed inside team RWBY dorm. Why three of them makes of it this level of a problem? I don't understand at all! Blake was lying on her bed with her eyes solely focused on a book she had on lap, while Yang sat on a chair with Weiss walking from one part of the dorm to another – arms folded and scowl on face.

(Y/N): Can we finally agree on anything? I understand that each of you expected help from me, but as you can see I'm only one person. No copy semblance, sadly. Where is Ruby anyway?

Yang: Ozpin let her visit our home in Patch. It's a lovely place (Y/N), you – me and Rubes should go there sometime in the future.

   (Y/N) saw change in her teammates postures. Blake closed her book with a loud clap and narrowed her eyes at Yang back of the head. Weiss moved closer to them and leaned pointing her finger at him. Gee... Yang you are not helping at all in this situation!

Weiss: No! I need (Y/N) to go with me to Schnee ball. I told my older sister about it and there is no backing away now.

(Y/N): Yes you told us already Weiss, thanks for asking me before.

Weiss: You should be happy! It's very prestige and many would give their sacred things to attend one.

Blake: I don't understand why it is (Y/N) that needs to go with both of you. I mean... It's not like he is yours best friend.

   Now it was time for Yang and Weiss to glare with hate at the silent black haired girl that just rolled her eyes. That's right, he is my best friend, and I'm not afraid of it. I hate social events and both of you could find other dunderheads to entertain each.

Yang: Time is ticking lasses, maybe let's play a game who will first go with (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Wait, wait there Yang. Do I have any word in it? Ok I promised to help each of you, but maybe it is too early and too much for me huh?