46. check in

"k now while you check in i'm gonna die in this corner over here behind a magazine for surprise purposes-"

"kinda late for that, there's a certain highliter looking brighter than the sun coming over."

"oH MY GOD WAIT SORA BABY HELLO YES GIVE ME HUGS!"

"..im gonna check in. try not to attract too much attention."

"hello y/n! sora's happy to see you're doing well, and appreciates the hug!"

"i'm happy to see your key lime pie hair too, sora! you're literally a beautiful small boy with a pastel hair color and therefore you are precious."

"..thank you..? anyways, sora should go get master! he'd be happy to see you!"

"oop so here's the thing. no one knows i'm here yet besides koga, hajime, uh snake guy, flat ass tenshouin, and now you. it's a surprise!"

"ohh! then you should probably hide, sora can feel several familiar auras coming down the hall."

"well shit. would you mind telling izumi he needs to hurry? i'll wait in the stairwell."

"okay! sora wishes you luck!"

"bye-"

"ah sena, we were just talking about knights next-"

you were already out the door.

—————————-
izumi just wanted to fucking check in for the day.

and yet here he is.

"now that you're here sena, we can properly start our meeting."

"??no?? i have shit to do around the offices today."

"but senaaaaaaa~! you never let anyone else slack off!"

"i'm not slacking off king, i have a shit ton of paperwork bs to get done."

"pft sure you do."

"ritschan it doesn't quite have the effect when you're glued to your phone.."

"sorry naru. y/n's spamming memes again."

"oh god. of course she is."

"senaa! sora thinks you should take the stairs on your way down, sora heard the elevator's slower! sora wishes you good luck with the paperwork!"

"see? now uh i have to get going now. bye!"

"wait did he just say uh-"

"sena you're being suspicious-"

"bYE!"

"..he's acting out of character for once wow."

"whatever. he'll be back later."

"wait ritsu are you having a wholesome meme war i expected cursed memes."

"..y/n started it shut up."

—————-
"damn did it really take that long to get away from four people? i would hate to have to go past your fan club with you."

"..my what?"

"oop. i've said too much."
———————
393 words
i have an obsession with muku and yukki from a3 it's vv painful