Chapter 15

Lexa POV

    Five more days have passed and Lexa was better. Her headache was gone and her fever was gone. Lexa had more color in her face instead of that pale color. Lexa still couldn't eat much without throwing it up.

    Clarke was starting a fire as Lexa filtered water. They haven't seen Koda in a couple days and they were worried.

    Lexa was watching Clarke work on the fire. All she wanted to do was to kiss Clarke. Lexa was regretting making it two weeks instead of one. "Four more days." Lexa said under her breath.

"You say something?" Clarke said, looking up from the fire. Lexa shook her head no. Clarke went back to the fire. Lexa kept staring at Clarke and Clarke smiled. "I can feel you staring at me." Clarke laughed.

"I'm looking at the fire." Lexa said, blushing. Clarke laughed, knowing that was a lie. Clarke looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Shut up." Lexa said, rolling her eyes.

"I didn't say anything." Clarke smiled. "Also you are right, four more days." Clarke laughed as Lexa groaned.

Lexa flicked her eyes down to Clarke's lips and then back to Clarke's eyes. Clarke was looking down at her lips. "I really want to kiss you." Lexa said, as Clarke moved her eyes back to her eyes.

"Half a week." Clarke said. "I hate you for making it two weeks, you know."

"I hate myself too." Lexa said. "I am saying that the two weeks are up." Lexa told Clarke.

"We sealed the other one with a kiss, remember?" Clarke asked. Lexa crossed her arms and pouted.

"You only are doing this to annoy me." Lexa said, pointing a finger at Clarke. "We didn't seal it, we made the thing and then you asked for a kiss."

"I counted it as a kiss seal." Clarke said as Lexa sighed. Clarke laughed.

Clarke got up and kissed her cheek, close to her mouth. "I'll be back." Clarke said before walking away.

Clarke went into the woods.Lexa got up to add another log to the fire and then added a few sticks to the fire.

Clarke came back a few seconds later and sat back down. "You added a log to the fire didn't you?" Clarke asked, looking at her.

"It barely weighed anything." Lexa said. "And I'm fine."

"You can only eat coconut meat without emptying your stomach." Clarke said. "That's not fine." Clarke pointed out. Clarke grabbed a coconut and handed it to her. "Eat."

Lexa started to rip off pieces and drink the coconut as Clarke ate nuts and berries. Clarke was looking into the ocean.

"Come with me." Clarke said, getting up and then started to the beach. Lexa jogged after Clarke.

"What?" Lexa asked as they walked. Clarke pointed to something in the ocean not too far from them. "It's too small for a boat."

"I thought it was a yacht." Clarke said, rolling her eyes. "It looks like a raft of some sort." The object was getting closer and closer.

Lexa went into the water to pull in the raft. "I'm not even gonna yell at you." Clarke sighed, not too far behind her. Lexa kept walking until she was at the raft and started to pull it to the land. Clarke started to help her.

They landed it and looked at it. There was a blanket over something and that was it. Lexa bent down and pulled the blanket down.

Lexa saw a boy around sixteen with his eyes closed. He had dark brown hair and a little bit of a beard. Blood was on his face and had a few cuts.

Clarke checked his pulse. "It's very faint." Clarke said. "He doesn't look good, Lex." Clarke looked at Lexa.

The boy opened his eyes slowly. "Help." The boy breathed out. Clarke looked at Lexa and shook her head.

"You'll be okay." Clarke told the boy. The boy was taking short and shaky breaths. "I'll be back." Clarke said, getting up.

Lexa moved hair out of the boy's face. "What's your name?" Lexa asked.

"Owen." The boy whispered in a rough voice. Clarke came back and bent down besides her.

"Look out there." Clarke said, pointing to the ocean. Owen did so and Clarke took out a knife. Clarke put it on the boy's neck. Lexa removed Clarke's hand from the knife and put it in her's. Clarke was about to protest when Lexa slowly put the knife into the boys upper neck.

"You are okay." Lexa told him, as the boy relaxed. Lexa removed the knife and Clarke checked the pulse. Clarke closed his eyes.

"You didn't need to do it for me." Clarke said. "I could have done it."

"I didn't want to put that on you." Lexa said. "What should we do?" Lexa asked Clarke.

"I don't know. Bury?"

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Thank you for the votes!

-N