Chapter 2

Lexa POV

Lexa felt cold water all around her. She swam around until she was in the open. Lexa looked around and saw the plane destroyed. "Shit." Lexa said, treading water.

Lexa looked around and saw a big piece of something. She swam over to the piece and pushed herself onto it. Lexa rolled onto and sighed.

Lexa sat up and saw people floating around, suitcases and bags, the destroyed plane when blonde hair caught her eye. "Oh fuck it." Lexa said, before diving in the water and swimming over to the woman.

Lexa got to the woman and flipped her onto her back.

The woman's lips were parted, she had a beauty mark above her top lip, wet long eyelashes, along with her blonde medium length hair. Lexa started to pull her to the makeshift raft.

"Stupid lesbian. Had to go save the pretty girl." Lexa said, shoving the woman onto the raft. Lexa pushed herself onto the raft and evened out the weight.

Lexa moved over carefully to check the girls pulse. She had a pulse. Lexa exhaled and started to check if the woman had any injuries the she could see.

The woman woke up. She threw a punch and it connected with her jaw. Lexa moved back as the woman did so too and fell into the water. Lexa offered a hand to the woman but she ignored it and pushed herself back up onto the raft.

The woman sent her a glare and Lexa put her hands up in defense. "Your head is bleeding." The woman said. 

"Okay." Lexa said. "That is the least of my worries."

The woman looked around and started to freak out. "Why are we in the middle of the ocean?" She asked, with panicked eyes.

"The plane crashed?" Lexa said. "And I dragged you on this."

"Fucking great! My life is going fucking wonderful!" The woman yelled. Lexa sat down completely and leaned back on her hands. Lexa let the woman get out all her emotions.

"You okay?" Lexa asked.

The woman shot her a glare. "We are stuck in the middle of the ocean, what do you think?" The woman snapped. Lexa put her hands up.

They sat in silence until the sun was setting.

"So, what's your name?" Lexa asked.

"Clarke." The woman said after a moment. "What's yours?"

"Lexa." Lexa said. "Uh so what do you do for a living?" Lexa said, trying to start a conversation.

"I'm a doctor." Clarke said. Lexa's face lit up. "Is that a good thing?"

"Yes! Oh god, I was worried you were like I don't know? Thank you for being a doctor."

"Were you worried I was a stripper?" Clarke asked.

"I didn't think you were a stripper." Lexa said. "I don't know anything about medic shit so you might have just saved us."

"Why? What are you?" Clarke asked.

"I enlisted in the Navy SEALs for a few years and then I started to act." Lexa said. Clarke did a double take. "Were you worried I was a stripper?"

"You are a SEAL?" Clarke asked. Lexa nodded. "Is that why you didn't care about the plane crashing?"

"I cared but I am trained to just I don't know not freak out." Lexa said. "Also thank you for not freaking out now."

"I just don't know if this is real." Clarke said. "I think I'm in shock or something."

"We will be okay." Lexa told Clarke. "We'll be fine." Lexa looked around at the endless blue ocean.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

A little background information about Clarke and Lexa. There will be more about them in later chapters

-N