Chapter 3

"Have a safe trip," Kim leaned over to straighten Damien's tie, carefully avoiding his gaze. Then she pecked him on the cheek and turned away.

"You're not still mad about Tiffany right? She's just my secretary, I swear. I really do love you, Kim," Damien sighed, cupping her face in his large hands. Just hearing those words coming from his mouth was enough for her to let her guard down.

"You did understand that I never liked to share what was mine when you married me, right?" Kim reached up and breathed into Damien's ear before lowering herself and kissing him slowly on the lips.

"Tease," Damien grumbled as Kim pulled away breathlessly before their kiss could escalate into a sensual one.

"But you still love me," Kim smirked, grabbing her bag from the couch just as the shrill ringtone of her cellphone pierced the air.

"Yes Brian? Oh right, the meeting with Austin Grey! Tell them to start without me, I'm on my way there now," Kim cursed under her breath as she stuffed her cellphone into her pocket.

"I have to go, I'm late for a meeting. Call me when you get there, I'll miss you." She wrapped her arms briefly around Damien's waist before making her way to her car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They're in the conference room, Ms White."

"Who's in there?"

"Austin Grey, his manager, and Pete, since he's in charge of the interview. I thought you usually didn't handle interviews? In fact, you didn't need to rush over here if you were busy, I'm sure Pete could've handled it by himself." Brian shot Kim a curious look as he led her towards the conference room.

"It's fine, Austin was my friend in high school anyway. I haven't talked to him in a while. Would be nice to catch up with him." Kim smiled, remembering the fun times they had through their times in high school.

"And just to inform you, we'll be having a meeting with our Chinese counterparts tomorrow next week since they're gonna be in town for a few weeks, the board wants you to meet up with them, learn some new things from them and all. I presume your task would be covered in the board meeting later on."

"Right. Thanks Brian," Kim flashed him a smile before pushing open the door to the conference room.

"So, how's our superstar today?" Kim flashed Austin a grin as soon as she stepped into the room. He looked dashing as usual, with his light blonde hair and mesmerizing blue eyes. Not to mention his charming personality and talent in acting. It was no wonder so many young girls fell in love with him.

"Hey Kim. It's been a while. I haven't seen you since high school when you rejected me for Damien," Austin chuckled, holding out his arms to her.

"Jerk," Kim blushed as she hugged him tightly, before continuing, "I've missed you. Now let's get back to the interview." Kim straightened out her blouse upon realising that they weren't the only ones in the room. She had always kept her personal life separate from her work in the office. It was also why she had never wanted her employees to address her as Mrs Walker.

"So Mr Grey, back to my previous question, are you single or attached? I'm sure many girls are dying to find out," Pete asked, looking towards Austin.

"I'm single. Well, have been ever since Kim," Austin joked dryly as Kim rolled her eyes.

"Shut up. Just go to the next question. Pete, don't put that down," Kim glanced at him sheepishly before glaring at Austin.

"What? It's the truth! Unless you're willing to take me back now," Austin threw her a wink as he leaned back in his chair.

"Sorry to interrupt, but you have a meeting with the board soon Ms White, would you like to go get ready?" Brian asked, entering the room.

"Yeah. I have to go, I'll catch up with you some other time Austin. Maybe meet for coffee or something. Bye," Kim grabbed her files and headed towards the door.

"Cool. Maybe the next time I see you, you would've changed your mind and divorced Damien," Austin chuckled as Kim narrowed her eyes at him.

"Ha ha very funny," Kim walked out of the conference room, a smile spreading across her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damien! What's with the long face? Let loose a little bro, we're not at work you know," Blake slapped him on the back, leading him towards the bar counter. Blake had been Damien's best friend ever since high school, where they had both been key players on the football team, and not to mention they had also been the biggest players at school. Despite his player ways, he was a hard worker and had become one of Damien's more trusted workers at the office.

"Yeah yeah, just don't drink too much, we still have a meeting tomorrow. I don't want you all hungover tomorrow morning and losing me a five million dollar contract," Damien took the glass of vodka from Blake's hand and drained it at one go, grinning smugly at him.

"Oh, and look who's talking here," Blake rolled his eyes, "Anyway, since we're not at work now, you want me to introduce some hot girls to you? I've got a friend who knows the where the hottest clubs in China are. I could ask him to take us there."

"I have a wife, Blake."

"Yeah I know Kim's hot, but don't you get bored? Sometimes change is good for you," Blake smirked, dragging him away from the bar towards his friend.

"Hey Jake! Could you take us to that night club you were talking about?" Blake asked, bumping fists with him.

"Count me out Blake, you can go with him," Damien turned away, walking back towards the bar.

"Oh come on! Kim's not here anyway. Just go have fun!" Blake draped an arm around his shoulder and ushered him out the bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Man, this place is off the hook! Did you see those girls on the dance floor? They were smokin' hot! I'm gonna go find some more of those," Blake winked at Damien before disappearing into the crowd.

Damien had to agree, though he was already drunk to the point where he couldn't walk or think straight.

"Care to dance, Mr Walker?" Damien looked up to see Tiffany sidling up towards him, a sweet smile plastered on her face. He finished the drink in his hand and nodded slowly, allowing her to lead him towards the dance floor.

"Why are you here, Tiffany?" Damien asked as he placed his hands on her waist.

"The same reason as you, I guess. To have fun," She replied, smiling seductively at him as she moved his hands to her hips. "So why not have fun together?" She breathed hotly into his ear.

"You really are attractive," Damien whispered into her ear as she pressed herself against him, grinding slowly against his hip.

"I could say the same about you, Mr Walker." Tiffany took hold of his arm and led him towards a secluded corner. Damien's lips turned upwards as he let Tiffany's hands roam around his body. Kim was excellent at turning him on, but Tiffany was... Different.

"Kiss me," Tiffany breathed into his ear as Damien trailed kisses down her neck before locking lips with her. He thrust his tongue into her mouth, his hands touching her waist lightly before settling on her hips, as he pushed her up against the wall.

"Woah! Am I like, interrupting something here?" Damien turned abruptly to find Blake standing behind him, a surprised look on his face. Sudden realization dawned upon him as Damien shook his head slightly to clear up his thoughts before looking back towards Tiffany.

"Let's go Blake. We still have a meeting tomorrow first thing in the morning," Damien shot an apologetic look towards Tiffany, as if regretting his actions, before brushing past her and stalking out of the night club.