Grace Even In Darkness- Seven

Seven

    Kalista giggled as she woke the next morning. Luc smiled as he graced her bare shoulder. Though it was gloomy and storming out, they didn’t mind. They were in love to their cores.

    “So my love....” His eyes turned worryingly. “Do you regret last night?”

    She turned to him and laid him on his back. She straddled his waist. Gracing some of his hair away, she threaded her fingers in his hair. “Not for an instant. The only thing I regret is that you weren’t my first.”

    He caught the tear that fell. “Oh, but I was. The first to truly love you.” He said to pull her out of her dark memories he saw starting to enter her mind.

    He rose up and kissed her. That kissed sparked another bout of love making. This time she let him direct her over him. His hands on her hips helping her as she climaxed again and again over her. He had rose up when they came together again. He kissed her and swallowed her cries of ecstasy.

    He lowered her down as she fell asleep in his arms. He gave her a chaste kiss before he slipped off the bed once he covered her up. He smiled at the smile on her face. She looked so beautiful to him with the after glow from their love making.

    He slipped out of the room with a short robe on. He went into the kitchen feeling like he was on cloud nine. No. Higher. He was beyond heaven. He had the woman he loved confess her love and they have made love. She didn’t regret it for a second.

    He had a skip in his step as he pulled things out for their breakfast. He was oblivious to the ghostly dark figure on the other side of the windows. One of her ‘father’s minions growled darkly. He had seen their loving exchanged. Had seen how they were in love and detested the sight.

    The minion tried the window again and hissed as he felt the burn. “I hate blessed places.” He snarled out as he went back to the bedroom to see Kalista sleeping. “So this is where the little wench has been hiding.”

    He turned away and sank down to the street level. “Master will want to know where she is.” He mumbled to himself and he scurried away. He went back to the place that Kalista had once called home so long ago.

~~~

    Kalista sighed and smiled as she turned over. She giggled when she opened her eyes. Luc was laying on his stomach watching her sleep. His eyes were the first thing she saw.

    He reached over and caressed her cheek. “Sleep well?”

    She beamed at him and nodded. “You know how to relax a girl.”

    He chuckled as he leaned over to her and gave her a sweetly lingering kiss. “Than that must mean you are hungry.”

    She giggled again as he pulled her under him. “Down boy. I need some energy to be doing that more.”

    He beamed down at her. “Is that a promise?” She bit her lip and shyly nodded. He gave her a swift kiss. “Good thing I made breakfast for us. Something to help with energy.” He bound out of bed before he scooped her up.

    She was laughing the whole time as he strutted out of the bedroom and took them into the main room. He happily set her down at the table where he had laid out their breakfast. He had made pancakes, bacon, sausage, hash browns, and sliced some fruit for them to have. There was orange and apple juice. Milk. Even toast with butter and jam nearby.

    She smiled and kissed his cheek before he fully pulled away. “I think you went a little over board. Are we expecting an army?”

    He laughed lightly as he placed a finger delicately under her chin. “I’m the only army that will ever be in here. I will most likely eat all this myself.”