Chapter 1: It's in 20 days!

Adventure Bay, a beautiful town. It is 8 o'clock in the evening. Captain Turbot gives Wally some squid jerky.

Captain Turbot is a friend of the PAW Patrol. He often has problems (just like the Goodways, or the Porters) but he can always count on the pups of the PAW Patrol. Wally is a walrus.

A thunder is heard.

Captain Turbot: Oh oh ... that's not good. I need to call the PAW Patrol.

Captain Turbot calls Ryder.

Captain Turbot: Yes Ryder? There is a storm coming! You should come back to the Lockout as soon as possible.

The PAW Patrol had gone for a hike in the forest. They are on their way to come back.

Ryder: Thanks Captain Turbot. We are coming back.

Ryder is a 10 year old boy. He is the leader of the PAW Patrol. He is smiling, kind, nice, and he loves his pups. He has a crush on a blonde girl who has a cat named Cali.

Chase: But Skye is in a helicopter. She won't see anything.

Chase, German Shepherd, 7 years old. He is a police pup. He is also the second chief of the PAW Patrol. His best friend is Marshall. He always had that love side for Skye.

Marshall: Don't worry, Chase. We will arrive before the storm.

Marshall, 6, Dalmatian and clumsy. He always makes his friends laugh. His best friend is Chase. And he loves Everest a little more than a friend.

Rocky with a sad noise: If it's raining, I don't want to get wet ....

Rocky, 6, is the recycler pup. He's a little in love with Skye. He loves spending time with his friends.

Zuma: Don't worry Wocky. It's not going to rain. Well, I think...

Zuma, 6, is a Labrador pup and a sea rescue pup. His best friend is Skye. He often competes with Skye, especially for pup pup boogie.

Rubble: I'm just worried that we'll be there in time for dinner.

Rubble, 6 years old, is a buldog pup. He is strong (he believes). He is the builder pup.
He loves to eat (it's even a hobby for him). And he loves his friends.

Skye: We're coming soon, Rubble.

And she's Skye, a cockapoo. She is 7. She's cute, kind, and she cares about everyone, especially her crush Chase.

The PAW Patrol returns to the Lockout before the storm begins.

Ryder: Phew! We were almost in the storm.

Rocky: And no rain for me! Ha!

Rubble: Hm ... Ryder? Did you cook us a hot dinner?

Marshall: Hot !?

Marshall runs, puts on his puppack, and comes back spraying Rocky with water.

Rocky: Wet, wet, wet!

Chase, Zuma and Skye watch them.

Zuma: Skye? Weady to lose on pup pup boogie?

Skye: This is what we will see !!

Skye does a backflip and joins Zuma.

Chase: I'm alone again ...

Indeed, Marshall and Rocky are having fun, Rubble helps Ryder for dinner, Zuma and Skye plays pup pup boogie, and Chase watches them.

Chase watching everyone notices on a calendar that Christmas Day is coming in 20 days.

Chase: Friends! Christmas is coming soon! In 20 days!

Marshall rushes towards Chase

Marshall: What is... !? Ahhh !!

Marshall bumps into Chase.

Chase: I feel like you can't wait for Christmas.

Marshall: Hehe. Sorry Chase.

Marshall leaves.

Chase to himself: If only I could tell Skye that I love her.