Freedom

Okay here will be smut, i will write u where so u can skip this part, or not. Everything depends on u. U were warned.

Someone was ruuning though dark night. He was panting, but he couldnt stop, it was his chance to escape. He had waited for this so long. Finally. He was already running for 2 hours now, but the place ha wanted to get to was still far away.

Russia woke up at the morning in medic room, he was sitting on the chair, next to the bed where he saw Germany last time. Now it was empty. He stund up and went to ask nurse where his Wereworlf is.

,,He left in the middle of the night, i wanted to wake you up sir but he said there is no need" she said. ,, I think he will be in your room sir."

,,Okay, thank you Slovakia" Russia replyed and went to their room. ,,Hey Germanyyy~ Where are you?" he asked. Nothing. Silent. He was pretty stressed now. He started looking for him, everywhere. He called his soldiers, to check whole castle.

They came back with nothing, only one person except nurse Slovakia saw him yesterday night. It was France who couldnt sleep and was looking out the window. She saw a black figure run from castle. Russia was furious. How could he believe him? How could he be so naive to trust that Werewolf?

Russia giggled a little under his breath but soon he was laughting like a psyhopath, soldiers and maids were terryfied. Oh that little German really thought he can just escape? No... now when Russia fell for him? No...

,,Soldiers! Go find him, you have week. If you will fail, and came back without him, you can say good bye to your heads." Russia said with dead serious tone. He left his soldiers in confusion and fear.

Soldiers informed Ussr whats going on. His father was angry, but also worried about Russia. He went to his apartament, and saw Russia sitting in arm chair, crying. Ussr came closer to him and hugged him.

,,Shhh son, they will find him." Ussr wispered so his son calm down but it didnt help.

,,Why did he run? Father i cant life without him! I fell for that Werewolf." Russia cried into fathers shoulder. Ussr only hugged him and patted his head.

,,I know son, i know. Dont worry, he will be back soon." Ussr wispered

Germany finally found it. Finally! He went to the hidden door and came inside. Switzerland looked shooked at Germany. He run to him and hugged him. They both had tears in they eyes.

,,BROTHER YOU ARE ALIVE! OH MY GOD WE THOUGHT THEY KILLED YOU, AUSTRA! HE IS HERE HE IS BACK" Switzerland screamed, they was both so happy. Austria entered room and hugged them both too. They all were crying from happiness. After so long to see brother again.

,,Im glad i see you too." Germany said. Both his brothers looked at him and started asking questions. Germany told them about Vampires, Russia, Ussr, other Werewolfs in castle, and the most important for them all, that Reich is alive.

,,H-he is alive? We lived so long here fighting to survive while he was all good and safe? H-How could he?" Switzerland cried, being so angry at their father.

,,And... brothers... i need to tell you something..." Germany started talking again shily.

,,Yes? What is it?" Austria asked

,,You will hate me for that... I-I fell for that damn Russian and... i need to go back to the castle..." He wispered. Austria and Switzerland stund there in shook. Austria looked at his brother and they both nod.