-XXXVI-

It's been six months, six long and stressful months for both Marshall and Amber

It's been six months, six long and stressful months for both Marshall and Amber. Over this period, Marshall didn't stop taking the drugs, if anything he started taking them more often now. Amber still had no idea, but she was getting closer to finding out the truth.

Within the last couple of months, Marshall had been sleeping elsewhere, and had been acting strange. He had always been a little bit strange, but now he was even worse. His excuse was always that it was too warm up there, even if it was summer, he couldn't use the excuse so often.

But where he has been sleeping wasn't the only weird thing. When he went to the studio, he was always the last to leave. Even since Amber and him had started working together, he'd insisted that she goes home first. Something about needing to work on his album.

Talking of work, Amber was on her way to releasing her first album. She had most of the tracks lined up, she just had to wait for Dre's approval. Dre promised he'd look over it soon, but with Marshall's new album he'd been a little bit busy.

Although, Amber had come up with some reasons why Marshall was acting so distant. Was he cheating? Surely Marshall wouldn't do that to her. It was probably just her subconscious. "Marshall can we talk?" Amber asked, as she walked into the studio.

Anxiously he looked at her, he was quite pale today. "What about?" He quickly said, he sounded rather nervous. Was he nervous because he was guilty? "What's going on with you? You haven't been sleeping next to me, and you're always leaving late. Are you cheating?" He looked at her in horror, and shook his head.

"Cheat on you? Baby I love you.. but like I said before I'm staying late because I'm working on the album." He said, he didn't sound like he was lying. Yet, he couldn't be let off of the hook yet. But for arguments sake, she was going to believe him for now. She had a plan.

Amber got back to work on writing some more lyrics to her current song. The lyrics were loosely related too Marshall, it wasn't very noticeable to anyone who didn't know their relationship. But she knew that he'd understand.

From the corner of her eyes, Amber could see Marshall watching her. It wasn't creepily, but it was still quite alarming. Didn't he have a big deadline on his new album? She tried her best to just ignore these intimidating stares, but what was he thinking?

Once she had arrived home, she began planning out her scheme. If Marshall was cheating she wanted to catch him in the act. So her plan was to wait until he got home, he would be home a good couple of hours after she'd got back. But that was normal these days. Ambers plan was to pretend to be asleep but then sneak downstairs once he was back. She was finally going to see what he did every night he stayed downstairs.

He promptly arrived the time she had expected him too, she heard the front door open. It would be stupid to go downstairs right away, she needed to bide her time. For all she knew, Marshall was being honest. All the times he'd said that he loved her, he wouldn't break her heart like that.

After checking that the kids were sleeping, she slowly tiptoed down the stairs. She couldn't hear anything yet, but the eerie silence was even more suspicious. The door to the living room wasn't full closed, so hopefully Amber would be able to get a glance of what Marshall was doing through the crack of the door.

At first she couldn't see exactly what Marshall was doing, she could see him. He was sitting down and leaning forward, his back facing to her. He leaned back, bring a bottle up to his lips. Was he drinking alone? She didn't intervene yet, she wanted to see what was going to happen next.

Discretely, he reached into the pocket of his jacket. A bottle of pills? What was he doing with them? He'd promised her that he would stop doing these drugs. This was definitely valium, she could tell from the label on the bottle.

So this was his big secret. He wasn't cheating on her, he was hiding the fact he was still on drugs. She didn't no if she should feel more angry, or relieved. It really couldn't get any worse then this though. She was wrong.

A blonde woman, slowly walked into the room from the kitchen. She had a familiarity, but Amber couldn't put her finger on it. Also she was wearing a pink crop top and skirt. Her posture wasn't great, she was clearly drunk too. She smiled at Marshall, and he chuckled back. She sat beside him on the sofa, and opened her purse pulling out a brown paper bag.

She poured its contents out onto the table, a white powder spilled out, some of it falling onto the carpet. What the fuck? Amber wasn't crying, if anything she was enraged. Letting a strange woman into the house, and letting her spill coke all over the table?

They had kids, babies that had just started crawling. The woman bent down at the table, and snorted it, laughing loudly to herself. Surely this woman didn't come here everyday, the way she was laughing Amber would definitely be able to hear her.

"Do you want some?" Her voice was high pitched, she sounded like another boring white bitch. She gagged in her mouth, watching the events entail. Why hadn't she just gone in there and stabbed that bitch?

"Nah I don't do that shit." Marshall slurred, taking another pill and taking a gulp of vodka. Amber needed to get in there now, she needed to stop them.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" Amber shouted, walking into the room. She didn't care if she looked ugly with her hair in a bun, and her baggy pyjamas.

"I heard about you!" The woman interrupted giggling, "someone's jealous!" The bitch,wormed her way up to Marshall's lap. Marshall was so high now, that he couldn't push her off. So Amber did it for him.

Amber shoved the woman back into the table, the coke spilling all over the floor. The woman screamed in pain, and Marshall looked around in horror. Then, Amber picked the woman up by her hair, and threw her out of the house. Immediately, her eyes locked onto Marshall.

"Get out." He stared at her in confusion. "GET THE FUCK OUT!" He backed against the door looking at her in fear now. What had he done? "I never want to see you again.." she cried, pushing him outside, locking the door behind him.

She fell down onto the floor, tears pouring from her eyes. She was willing to let him off for the drugs. Take him to rehab, try and help him. But cheating on her, that was a different ball game. She looked through the tinted windows of the door, Marshall had made his way into the car. He was asleep, must of been the valium.

(I feel like there is sooo much drama now XD)