Chapter10: No One is Safe

Q/N: For all you Jason Lovers there's a bunch of him in this chapter!!

-------------

12*19*12

Chapter 10:No One Is Safe.

"What were you thinking?" Jason yells at Daisy while I sit in the car he drove here like a prisoner, with my arms crossed. Since Jason has a motorcycle and not a car I'm not sure who's this is, but its pretty nice. Its a black Ferrari if I have my cars right, the inside is pretty neat and clean.

Daisy glares at Jason "I was thinking that she's going to either start a massacre or die is she didn't feed!" She yells back standing her ground but I can tell she's starting to waver a little.

"Oh, don't make this seem like you were doing this for her,"He steps towards her "There's always and ulterior motive with you."

"Is not!"She steps back from him "As much as you may not believe me I don't want Rachel to get hurt!" I can tell that she's being honest from her voice and Jason must have too because his gaze softens.

"We'll finish talking about this at the house," He says, and she perks up"Don't think you're off the hook," He pulls out his cellphone texting someone before turning back to her "And you need to talk to Landon." He tells her before walking over to the car and getting in.

He doesn't even look at me simply starts the car and speeds away from the bar turning the radio up as loud as it'll go. I have no idea why he's pissed at me, I did nothing wrong. He's the one who told me in the first place that I need to feed.

"I told you to feed, but not kill someone," He says turning the radio down.

"I didn't kill anyone," I pout glaring at him.

"But you would've if I didn't show up!"He turns the radio completely off in frustration.

"No I wouldn't have," I say starting to get pissed off. Its none of his business what I do anyway.

He slams his hands down on the steering wheel, and I can tell he's trying to get his temper into control."And what was that with the whole I'll take you out back thing?"

"it w-"I cut off "How did you know.." Realization hits me "That was you in the bar that I felt staring at me."It comes out more of a statement than a question.

"No shit,"He says "And did you seriously have to stick your ass out!"

Despite the fact that Jason is cursing and chewing me out like a dog a sly grin spreads on my face "What's it to you?" I ask looking at hi m, a challenge clear in my voice.

"You're like a sister," He says but I'm not buying it, he doesn't even sound convincing and his cool demeanor Is gone.

"Cut the B.S. Jace, it"I say leaning over to his side of the seat and studying him "Yeap, that's definitely jealousy I'm seeing." I say taunting him and his jaw clenches.

"Why would I be jealous?" He says through clenched teeth.

I shrug "i don't know, I'm not the one who's jealous," I say "So you tell me."

He looks like he's about to explode which makes me smile even more. He doesn't say anything else to me, simply keeps driving.

"I'm hungry,"I say even though I just had lunch about an hour and a half ago. Jason stays silent but a little while later we pull into the parking lot of a restaurant. He gets out of the car and I follow behind him quietly.

He opens the door gesturing for me to go in before him, I do as he please. When I step into the restaurant there's an energy I've never felt before. It feels like I belong here. The place is decorated in clovers and other things that are Irish. A boy who looks around our age with red hair close to my color walks over to us.