Chapter8:Jiwa-Mates

12*16*12

Chapter 8: Jiwa-Mates

I laugh at Daisy who's looking at dresses with a disgusted look on her face. She turns around glaring at me which makes me laugh even more "Hey, I'm still mad at you, so no laughing bitch!" This makes me laugh even harder, I'm use to Daisy calling me a 'bitch' so it doesn't even bother me. She's done trying to kill me but she's still a little pissed.

"You should get that one, its so you," I point to a black dress that has lace around the bottom and no straps.

"Hmm, it does look like something I would wear," She says "Okay, I'm not mad at you anymore." She says picking up a size '5' dress.

"I'm going to miss you while your gone," I say as she goes into the dressing room.

"I would miss me too!" She calls out, which makes me laugh more

Daisy was invited to some kind of convention in New York that she won't tell anyone the details about, so we've been looking at dresses all day.

"Hey what do you want to eat after we leave here?" She asks me.

"Hmm, anything besides chicken," I say as she comes out of the dressing room. All we ever eat is chicken, Popeyes to be exact, and I want something different for once.

She scowls at me but I barely notice since she looks so beautiful in the dress "Never diss chicken," she says "So what do you think?"

"You should definitely get that one," I say and she smiles before going back into the dressing room to put her regular clothes back on. She comes back out and we pay for the dress before driving around looking for something to eat.

"So do you feel safer in the car with me now that you know you can't die if I crash the car?" She asks with a smirk, pressing down on the gas pedal harder.

"Not at all," I say and we both laugh. "I do have some things to ask you though." I tell her.

"I thought Jason answered all your questions." She says glancing over at me with a knowing look.

"Well he answered all of them except for one," I say in frustration.

"And what would that be?"

"What in the hell is a Jirwa-mamattie?" When Jason told me about me turning into a vampire on my own because of being around my Jiwa-mate he wouldn't tell me more. I kept asking what Jiwa-mate was but no matter how much I begged he wouldn't tell me. I eventually gave up and he left my room awkwardly.

Daisy chuckles,"Do you mean a Jiwa-mate?" She asks as we pull up to McDonalds.

"Yea," I say sighing "That's what I said."

"What do you want," She asks as we pull up to the drive-way, not answering my question.

"1 double cheeseburger, 1 hot&spicy chicken sandwich, 4 chocolate chip cookies and an Oreo McFlurry." I say as my mind changes to my cravings for food "Oh, and a Dr. Pepper," I add to the list as it crosses my mind.

"Okay," she says ordering my food no saying anything about all of the food i wanted. She orders alt of other things besides what I want we head home afterward.

Rose is in the kitchen when we get home "I got you something," Daisy says passing her a McDonalds bag.

"Thanks," She says sitting down at the table with us. After the incident Rose was the first to forgive me and she still acts the same as she use to. Personally, I think Daisy was the only one who pissed off and wanted to kill me.