✮V✮

✦✦✦✦ Maz Kanata ✦✦✦✦

Kit gasps, sitting upright she looks around quickly, her hand on her blaster, heart pounding so loud it takes over the noise of the steady beep coming from the cockpit.

Running a hand over her sweaty head she holsters her blaster, heart still beating at an inhuman pace as she wipes the sweat from her forehead.

Swallowing the forming lump in her throat she lifts herself up from the floor.

Looking around, she sighs slightly, "Just a nightmare." She mumbles.

Taking her seat in the pilots chair she looks at the approaching planet. The green trees, the swarm of different ships flying in out, to hide or hunt, who knows.

Grabbing her leather jacket and pulling all of her hair on top of her head-including her braid- she sighs, double checking if both her blaster and lightsabre are in place she prepares to land.

~~~~~

Opening the large doors the cantina goes silent, they all turn to look at the new comer and she stands there a scowl on her face as she stares them down, they all turn back to their drinks, the band staring up again and the chatter filling the air.

"You should not be here." Maz Kanata says as she walks over, wiping her small orange hands on a cloth.

"I need your help, Maz."

Maz nods grabbing a hold of her sleeve and leading her through the bar, "Yes, well, everyone needs my help eventually, now where is that Wookie of mine?"

"With Han, who is with Leia."

Maz nods, grumbling about Han being a problem in her love life as she pours a drink and then sits her down in a booth.

"What is it you need?" Maz asks settling in a chair across the table.

Kit sighs and leans back in her own chair, "I'm looking for Luke."

"He does not want to be found, he was very specific when he told me that."

"Yeah, well, what can you do?" She sighs when Maz gives her blank look, "I need his help."

Maz sighs, a fight breaks out across the bar and before Maz can shout at them to stop she un holsters her blaster and shoots the two brawlers making the bar go silent and them all turn to look at her.

Gaze unwavering from the orange alien in front of her she raises a brow, "Get back to your drinks!" Maz yells at them all.

The woman sighs as she turns back to look at Kit, "I do not know where Luke is, however, I have heard tales of other Jedi."

"Other Jedi?"

Maz nods her head, "Yes, I do not know where to find her, but I know someone who does."

"Who?"

Maz looks up with a sigh, "You can find them on Seelos, give the name Kenobi, and they will know who you are."

Kit nods but quickly gets up in her seat when Maz begins to move away, "Wait, Maz! Don't I get a name, or anything?"

"Rex. Captain Rex."