Chapter 3

Hey guys after this chapter this story will be on hold for about a week or more because of personal reasons love you all <3 remember to vote and comment ;)

Adrienne P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and splashed some icy cold water on my face.This all cant be real.Meeting Zayn Malik,KISSING Zayn Malik I mean this stuff only happens in the movies.As all these feelings were going through my head ,my phone rings. I check the identity of the person ringing. It was Zayn!.I exitedly pick up my phone. I guess this is real.

"Hey Adrienne"Zayns dreamy voice said.

"He-y Zayn" I said stuttering

"whats wrong?"

"Im just still  abit startled abit this whole situation,anyways whats up"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with me or something"

"That would be great"I said with a huge grin on my face 

"Alright then ,i'll pick you up at 6:00,bye"

"B-y-e " I said, once again stuttering. I soon texted him my address.

Omg, Zayn Malik just asked me out! I never thought this day would come. I went through my wardrobe and decided to wear casual black tights,black wedges ,and a white long sleeve top.I made sure to bring a jacket as the weather here in London is quite chilly.After all my clothes were set out on my bed, I decided to take a walk to the nearest cafe and buy my self a steaming hot latte.I grabbed my coat and headed out the front door.As i was about 10 metres away from the caffe , I hardly bump into someone.Oh great, its Paris.

"Watch were your goi-"she stoped and looked at me surprisingly"oh fancy bumping in to you"she spoke.

"Well I do live up the road you know" I said ,my eyes fixed on that cafe.

She rolled her eyes."How was your little alone time with Zayn"She said, starting to look annoyed.

"Mind you it was perfect"I said walking off.

"He will be mine Adrienne ,you watch. "she said sassily walking off with her little puppy dogs following behind her. I stop and look back at her worried. Who knows what that little bitch could do .After I finally got my latte. I walk back up to my house, while enjoyably drinking it.By the time I got home I had finished. For the rest of the day I decided to watch my season 3 dvd of keeping up the kardashians.

*******

It was 5:00 and I decided to start getting ready.

I put my make up on, deciding to go with the more natural look, before tying up my hair in a straightened high pony tail.I got dressed ,got my cream hand bag and headed downstairs to the front door.

"Dadd im going out with a friend of mine "I screamed, before heading out the front door. I didn't tell him it was Zayn from one direction or else he would of gave me a whole lecture of what to be carefull of, with celebrities like him. And Of course he wouldn't let me go at all.

I waited outside for about 3 minutes before Zayn came speeding down in his black Ferrari,parking in front off my house . I approached him and we gave eachother a peck on the cheek.He looked amazing.He was wearing skinny jeans and a ralph lauren polo top, covered by a red college jacket.We got into the car and headed to the cinemas.

Zayn P.O.V

I wasn't actually taking her to the movies.I was surprising her.As we reached her surprise destination I spoke..

"Where here"I said unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Uhh Zayn this isn't where the movies are"she said laughing.