Chapter 2

NEXT CHAPTRR.....enjoy, VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN please - M P.S: Sorry for the long chapter :)

CHAPTER 2 

I couldn’t believe it was the day of the concert. The day all my dreams would come true, well the most important one anyway. I poured some Cornflakes in my bowl, soon after some milk and sat down in front of the TV. Nothing was on, except for news and politics and I was not interested. I clicked to the V Music; V Music Top 40 was on. One Thing by One Direction was playing, I ditched my cereal and danced along to the video clip and started singing along loudly, still remembering to not wake up my dad. The video clip finished, I sat back down and giggled, I’m a normal seventeen year old. 

 It was Saturday, and like every other Saturday I’d go out shopping, and that was exactly what I was doing. I went to the inner city markets to find something to wear for the night coming. I had to find something to wear, I didn’t have fancy things. I carried $100 with me, I had saved it from when I was younger...it wasn’t as if my dad could afford giving me money. Daisy came with me. I ended up by a cute dress. The top was cream lace with an open back and the bottom was black and tight. I bought black high-top heels to go with it. To keep the cold air away from my back, I’d wear a leather jacket. Daisy bought something similar but floral at the top and white at the bottom. I was careful with my money and ended up spending $90

 We went back to my place. I checked the time on my alarm clock, that was placed next to my bed. “It’s 4.” I announced. 

Daisy looked at me and thought. “Well, we’ll leave at 5:30pm, get there by 6- ish, get something to eat 6:30, go back to the arena, 7. Wait 30 minutes.” 

“Yeah good plan.” I agreed. We set our outfits up on my bed. “We’re gonna look smashing.” 

Daisy laughed. “How are you having your hair?” 

“Probably down and wavy, you?” My hair was naturally wavy. I had long brown hair and a few caramel streaks. 

“In a bun, I think, like one of those donut buns.” Daisy answered. 

“That’ll look good.” 

For the hour and a half that we had to wait we watched half of the movie Due Date and watched a bit of Ghost Whisperer. My dad came home from going to the gym. Since he’d lost his job, he’s been bored and hasn’t done anything. He made himself a snack and sat in front of the TV. 

 Daisy and I got  ready. We did our hair first, then our makeup and then finally got dressed into our dazzling outfits. Our makeup was simple but effective. One coat of foundation, blush and a few stacks of cherry lipgloss. Shoes last. I forwarded down the stairs of my house, Daisy following behind me. 

“Ta-Da!” I exclaimed. My dad finished chewing on his tomato and cheese toasted sandwich and complimented. 

“You girls look beautiful!” he smiled, we thanked him. “Am I taking you?” 

“Oh, no I’m driving dad.”

“Ok well be careful! Don’t be too much of directions.” he laughed. Daisy and I walked out the front door, I replied...

“It’s Directioners dad.” 

“Whoops sorry, have fun girlies!” he spoke, popping his head out the door and waving goodbye. We drove off. On the way we were jamming out to the Take Me Home album. We sung along terribly. 

“And I was like OW! Never thought it’d hurt so bad, getting over YOOOUU.” Daisy and I yelled lively. We hurried out of the car and got something to eat. We both shared a meal of crunchy chicken and chips, then walked back in my car to go to the arena. We got through another five songs of the Take Me Home album and finally got to the stadium of screaming fans. Once going in, it was so crowded. I got lost from Daisy around six times but we found away back to one another again. We handed our tickets to the security guard and a lady led us all the way to the front row, to our seats. We kept jumping up and down because we were so pumped. The performing act was Ed Sheeran, Daisy loved him - but not as much she loved Niall Horan. I jumped so high at one stage that I stacked it, so I decided to sit down like a normal person, while Daisy was singing along to U.N.I by Ed Sheeran.