Chapter 34

~Saturday~

~Oikawas POV~
I woke up earlier than usual to prepare for our date. It's around 6 in the morning (obviously) and I have a lot in mind for today. I want to ask him to be my boyfriend later.

I'll take him out for breakfast hen come back for a movie and lunch. I'll make dinner while I'm at it for later.

After a couple of hours of preparing everything Hinata woke up. "Good *yawn* morning" He looks so cute! "Good morning to you too sleepyhead. Breakfast's ready." We sat down and ate breakfast. "What do you have planned for today?" He asked while putting some food in his mouth.

"Well, we're borrowing Iwa's car for today, I have some places I want to take you." He nodded his head.

We got dressed for the day after having a cup of coffee each. I wore some black ripped jeans with a teal hoodie. Hinata wore light blue jeans and a black hoodie. He looks adorable! His hoodie was a bit big one him. (I couldn't find any images for their outfits 😥)

We got in the car and I drove us to this cute café I saw a while ago online. It'll be perfect for breakfast.

"Woah! It's to pretty!" Hinata exclaimed on his way there. Since this café was a bit far he was admiring the scenery. "It is. Want to play some music?" He nodded his head. "Yes!" He went though his phone and then connected it to the car.

"Watashi wa watashi anata wa anata to (I am only me, you are only you)
Yuube iwareta sonna ki mo suru wa" (I said that last night and still feel the same way)

(That song's amazing <3 Although I think I got the translations wrong)

I turned to him, he was singing along. (don't worry. They're at a red light) I smiled. He sounds good. And this song is perfect. I sing with him.

"Kuchiguse wo ii nagara (Saying our favorite words)
Futari no toki wo daite mada wasurezu (holding on to our little moment)
Daiji ni shiteita" (I'll never forget it as long as I live)

He looked at me and blushed. We continued to sing all the way to the café. Once we got there the last part of the song was playing.

"Stay with me...
Mayonakanodoa o tataki (Knocking on Midnight's door)
Kaeranaide to naita (begging you not to go home)
Ano kisetsu ga ima me no mae (That season when I cried right in front of your eyes)
Stay with me..."

(Just to clarify! I do not speak Japanese! These are the translations I've found online! I hope they aren't placed wrong.)

He hid his face. I chuckled. "Why're you hiding your face cutie?" I asked him pulling his hands, he's all red. "Aw~ I love this effect I have on you Shoyo~" He blushed even more if possible. "L-leys go i-in now!" He rushed to the door. But I beat him to it. I opened the door for him. "My good sir" I said with a little bow. He started laughing. I laughed with him.

"What do you want to get Chibi~chan?" I asked him, he was looking at the menu. Then looked over to the barista. "Hmm, Could I get a caramel latte with a breakfast burrito." (idk if you can get a breakfast burrito, but go along with it, I couldn't think of anything else😅) "And I'll get a Mocha, and a breakfast burrito as well." I said, I also paid.

We got our order and sat down. "No argument over paying today?" I asked him as he took a sip of his latte. He shook his head. "Nah, I'll let you pay from now one." He said taking a bite from the burrito. I laughed at that. "Alright." We ate in silence for a few seconds until he started talking. "Hey Toru?" I looked over at him, "Yes Shoyo?" He was looking at me. "Where are we going today?" He asked me with the cutest confused eyes ever. "Well, I was thinking of go-Hey! You can't know!" He almost got me. He laughed. "Awe, oh well. I don't really care, as long as you don't kill me." He said taking another bite. "Me? Killing you? My soulmate? The cutest person on Earth?" He started blushing again.

We finished eating and walked around the area since we never been here before. "Isn't that Ennoshita and Tanaka?" Hinata pointed to a couple a few feet away. "I don't know." I shrugged.

~Hinatas POV~
DID HE LISTEN TO ME? I waved them over. "ENNOSHITA-SAN!" Oikawa looked at me, "Oh, I hope you don't mind, I wanted to know if they got together." "It's fine, I still have you to myself." He winked, I blushed. "Hey Hinata." Ennoshita said, "Hi Hinata." Tanaka said. THEY WERE HOLDING HANDS!!!

I pulled Ennoshita to the side, "Did you two?" I asked him. He looked at me confused then blushed, "Y-yea, thanks for the idea. He got it after the initials." IT WORKED! "OH MY GOD! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" I hugged him. "Thanks Hinata." He hugged back. "Are you two on a date?" We both asked at the same time, we laughed. "Yea." Responded at the same time as well. We started to laugh again, "Lets go back now, we can't have our soulmates lonely now can we?" I asked. "Nope." He said and we walked back to the two.

"Well, it was nice talking to you now! But we have a date to continue." Tanaka said. Ennoshita blushed, "It's fine~ Bye now! DON'T HAVE TO MUCH FUN NOW!" I yelled out when they were far. I can tell they both blushed. I laughed. "Damn." I heard, turning to the voice. Oikawa was looking at me. "What?" Was he looking at me the entire time? "Nothing. Lets go continue our date now." He said holding my hand.

I'm pretty sure I'm blushing again. Oh well...

We walked back to the car. "Well...now~ we have some sceneries to look at~" He said while opening my door. "You don't always have to open my door you know." He closed it after I sat down. "I know~ But I like doing it."

We drove for a while listening to music.

"YES WE WERE BORN TO MAKE HISTORY!" I sang out. I LOVE this song. Oikawa was singing with me. He's really good at singing.

I wonder where he's taking me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was becoming really long so I decided to split it. The next chapter will have the continued date. Thank you for reading!