Chapter 26

~Another long chapter~

~The next day~

~Hinatas POV~
I woke up to someone shaking me awake, "Hinata! Hinata get ready, tell us about your date later!" Sugawara said. I got up and saw the plushie next to me along with a note. I read what it said, oh...he thinks I'm going to hate him...but I don't. Text him later, I got up to get ready to go home.

After I met up with everyone by the bus they all started asking me questions. "Where'd you get the plushie?" Tsukkishima asked, "Where did you go?" Daichi asked, "You were gone the entire day, what did you do?" Ennoshita asked, "Did anything exciting happen?" Tanaka asked, "Yea" Nishinoya agreed. "I-uh-we-" I don't know where to start. "Guys! Leave him alone for now, get on the bus unless you want to stay behind." Sugawara said.

We all got on the bus and sat down in our seats, and I started to talk "Well, since you all want to know, me and Toru-san went to the carnival a couple blocks away from the training camp." "Aww, how cute, did he win the plush for you?" Yamaguchi asked, "Yea, he did. He was really strong too." I hid my face in the plush, I heard them laugh. "Well, after we went to the carnival, he took me to a field to look at the stars." I think back to yesterday.

Should I tell them that we kissed? "How romantic~" Kinoshita said, "Yea." Narita agreed. "After we looked at the stars we went to go get food and I fell asleep on his back on the way to the camp." Some of the members laughed, "Did you two kiss?!" Nishinoya asked, "Noya, we shouldn't ask something like that!" Asahi said. I blushed even harder, "Look at his reaction! They definitely did!" Tanaka exclaimed, "Did you?" Kageyama asked, "W-well...he kissed me at the top of the Ferris wheel." I hid my face in the plush. I heard everyone go 'aw', "How cliche" Sugawara snickered, "You can't say anything, I did the same, or did you forget?" Daichi asked, chuckling at the blushing Sugawara.

~Oikawas POV~
When I woke up most of the members were already getting ready. Iwaizumi was next to me, "Finally! Where were you yesterday?!" He asked, sh*t I forgot to tell him. "I was on a date with chibi~chan." He froze, "really?" He seems a bit to happy. "hm, yea? We even kissed at the top of the Ferris wheel, I got it all on camera." I showed him the video, "Wow. Now, go get ready! We have to leave in like 20 minutes." I looked at the time, 7:40, we leave at 8!

I rushed to get ready and waited by the bus for everyone.

~Iwaizumis POV~
They went on a date without knowing they're soulmates. I can't wait till ,they find out. Oikawa  won't be able to shut up about it. They even kissed.

Should I interfere? "What are you thinking so hard for Iwa?" I turned around and saw Mattsun, "Nothing too important." He doesn't seem convinced, he walked over to where I was and stood right in front of me. "Sure~ What's your pretty little head worried about?" He stepped closer, "Like I said, nothing important." Bad choice of word Iwa, he walked even closer, trapping me. "You wanna try again?" He whispered, leaning closer to my face, d*mn it! "I-I was thinking a-about Oikawa and Hinata." He chuckled, "'Bout time you answered truthfully" He moved back a little, "What about the two?" He asked, "I think that they might be soulmates without knowing. Hinata told me what he wrote to his soulmate and I've actually read Oikawas letters, they're pretty similar." Mattsun nodded, "alright, for now, worry about getting your butt on the bus before it leaves, we have two minutes." With that I rushed to get all of my stuff and out the door. I heard Mattsun laugh behind me.

I can't believe this dork is mine.

~Hinatas POV~
Once we reached Karasuno we immediately went our seperate ways home.

~Homophobic dad warning~

When I got home I noticed that it was quieter than usual. "Natsu? Dad? I'm home!" I got a reply, "Hinata Shoyo." Did he see me? Oh my god. I'm going to get kicked out! "Y-yes?" I put my stuff in my room and walked over to the living room slowly.

"Why were you at the carnival yesterday?" He asked me, he looks really mad. He found out. "W-well, yesterday was our last day there and they let out go out before coming h-home." Please tell me he didn't see me holding Oikawa-sans hand. He stood up and took a step forward while I took one back...

"Then why were you holding hands with a boy?" He asked me, he looks angrier. "I-uh-he" what to I say?! He walked closer to me, "Hinata Shoyo. Tell me the truth. Are you one of them?" I looked down. "TELL ME! IS MY OWN SON PART OF THAT DISTURBING COMMUNITY?!" "YES! I AM! I LOVE HIM DAD! I LOVE HIM!" I yelled back at him, "WHAT ABOUT YOUR SOULMATE? HOW WOULD SHE FEEL IF SHE SAW YOU KISSING ANOTHER MAN?!" "MY SOULMATE IS A BOY, NOT A GIRL!" I cried out. "I don't like girls dad..." He grabbed my shirt (I feel sad just by writing this) "It is a sin to like the same gender!" "It's not! It's not a sin! God wanted us to love each other for who we are. I love boys, especially him..." He let go of my shirt. "Get out." He said, "B-but-" "GET OUT. I WILL NOT HAVE A GAY SON! PACK YOUR THINGS AND LEAVE!" I cried and ran to my room.

I grabbed all of my stuff including the mailbox and letters and shoved all of them in my bags. And went outside. Where do I go? Who do I call?

I looked at my mailbox, should I tell them? I took out a piece of paper and started writing.

Hey...I got back from those two weeks, but it ended terribly for me... My dad found out about me being gay and kicked me out of the house. I have no where to go, I don't even know who you are...I thought I'd let you know, I kissed a boy yesterday...I hope you aren't mad...But I really love him...

I put the letter in the box and waited for a reply. (he's on his front porch) I checked the mailbox after a few minutes and saw a letter. I grabbed it and read it.

Oh...That's sad to hear, I wish I could tell you my address, but the mailbox... I wish I could help. I really do...Oh and don't feel bad about kissing and loving another person, I do too. I kissed a boy yesterday too, so you're not the only one...I hope we can be friends in the future!

I smiled at the letter. I'm glad they are moving on. I looked at my phone, it was on a call with someone. I looked at the contact, IT WAS OIKAWA-SAN! THE CALL WAS ON FOR 25 MINUTES. HE PROBABLY HEARD ME GET KICKED OUT! I ended the call and groaned. More tears falling.

~Oikawas POV during the argument~
I just got home and got a call from Shoyo, he probably misses me ^-^

I answered, "Yohoo~" Instead of a 'hello Toru-san' I got yelling, "TELL ME! IS MY OWN SON PART OF THAT DISTURBING COMMUNITY?!" "YES! I AM! I LOVE HIM DAD! I LOVE HIM!" One of the voices sounded like Shoyo, the other one sounded a lot older, his dad. Wait. He said he loved him. Who's him? And I thought I had a chance. As I was about to hang up I heard another yell from his dad, "GET OUT. I WILL NOT HAVE A GAY SON! PACK YOUR THINGS AND LEAVE!" Oh sh*t...he just got kicked out.

I muted myself, since I'm pretty sure he doesn't know he called me, and so I could listen in to make sure he doesn't get hit. I heard him cry. It hurts so much to hear him cry...

I went up to my room and opened my mailbox and saw a letter. As I read it it reminded me of Shoyo just now, could it be Hinata? Probably not. I replied back wishing I could help him. But I can help Hinata right now! I looked at my phone and saw that he hung up.

I got up and left my house. I'll help Hinata since I can't help my soulmate yet.