Chapter 31

~Oikawas POV~
I had Iwa over to tell him about what happened yesterday. Shoyo called to tell me that he's going to be late so I'll ask him later. I wonder where he went. What if he's with his soulmate? 

"I'm telling you Iwa~chan! His initials were H.S. the same as Shoyos!" Iwa was just sitting there. "Iwa~chan! What do I do? Do I ask to see his mailbox?" Iwa shook his head. "No, you talk to him when he's back. There could be a possibility. He talked to me about his soulmate. Some of what he said matched what was written in the letters you got from your soulmate." That's what they talked about? "Why didn't you tell me?!" He chuckled. "The soulmate thing is for you to figure out. I can't just come in the middle of it and go 'look, you two are soulmates' it doesn't work like that." I laughed a little, "I guess you're right." "When am I ever wrong?" He also laughed. "I don't know."

We talked for a while. "How'd you and Mattsun realizes you two were soulmates?" Iwa blushed, Iwa blushing?!! "We were talking about our soulmates when he brought up something I had sent to my soulmate, and I asked him to list more thing his soulmate sent. And when I heard most of it, I realized that we were soulmates. Soon after that he asked me out." "Aww~ You two are so cute!" Iwa chuckled. "I guess we are." 

"What if I'm wrong? What would I do? I'M FREAKING OUT NOW IWA!" He chuckled. "Don't worry about it too much! Sit your a*s down and try to calm down!" I sat down beside him. "B-but what if I'm wrong? I want him to be my soulmate." Iwa moved closer, "Well that doesn't give you a reason to cry." I'm crying? I touched my cheek. It was wet, I wiped away the tears. "I'm telling you, you have to calm down. You're not getting anywhere acting like this." He continued to talk.

"Start off the conversation with how you think he's your soulmate. And continue the conversation about the letters. Then ask for the colors of his mailbox. Alright?" "Alright."

We continued to talk until we heard Shoyo come home. "Welp, that's my cue to leave." I whisper yelled at him. "You can leave me like this?! I don't know where to start?!" He laughed a little, "Iwaizumi? Is that you?" Shoyo asked from the doorway, "Yea! I'm about to go though, this id*ot needed help with something." He looked at me "just start off when 'I think' after sitting him down somewhere, and tell him everything else." He got up to leave. "Bye Iwaizumi!" "Bye Hinata. Good luck." With that he left.

"What did he mean with 'good luck'? Am I in trouble? Did I do something bad? Do you want me to leave?" He looks so scared walking into the living room. I went up to him and hugged him, "Oh no baby, that's not it." SH*T I CALLED HIM BABY. I pulled away from the hug and saw how red his face was. When do I start the soulmate conversation? "T-then what is it?" I don't know where to start. "W-well...I wanted to talk about our soulmates." Shoyo sat down on the couch. "Oh, okay, I have something to say about it too."

"Do you want to say it first?" I asked him, "You can go first. I don't mind." "We can go at the same time?" I asked, what if he found someone else as his soulmate?!

"We can do that later. I think I know who it is." He said, looking at the floor. My heart dropped, my eyes started to sting. No. Stop. There's a possibility. "O-oh...m-me too." He continued looking at the floor.

~Hinatas POV~
What do I do now? I feel the tears in my eyes. I hope he's my soulmate. I want him to be my soulmate so bad. I'm scared... We stayed quiet for a few minutes. "On the count of three? After three we say what we want to say." He said. "O-okay."

"one" He started

"two"

"three!"

I guess it's now or never.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little cliffhanger ^3^

This chapter was shorter than the others but only cause I wanted them to say it at the beginning of a new chapter. It'll be out soon, so not much of a cliffhanger. I hope there weren't any mistakes and that everything made sense.

It's Christmas break so I don't really have anything to do.