The Chase

By time Asami had came to her senses, it was too late. Korra had already left to chase after Iroh. Why would Korra go alone?! We could've helped her! Asami walked to where Opal was sitting. Opal quickly got up.

"Time to go. Now. Before someone else tries to sedate you." Opal pulled Asami's arm and ran to Korra's car.

"Where did Korra go?!" Opal asked speeding down the street.

"Ugh I don't exactly know. She ran after Iroh." Asami leaned her head against the window.

"Don't worry Korra is strong. She'll come back within no time." Opal gave a reassuring smile.

Within fifteen long minutes, they arrived at Korra's mansion. Korra trusted Opal and Asami, so she gave them the gate code and her house code a long time ago. Opal and Asami walked in Korra's house and went straight to her theater room. Asami sat down and bounced her leg up and down. Her distress scent was strong. Asami had a nervous look on her face. Opal was a little nervous, but she knew would come back soon.

"Asami it's okay." Opal moved to sit next to Asami.

"I know Opal. I'm just really worried."

"Do...you...like Korra?" Opal asked. She knew Asami would probably deny it, but it was worth a try.

"Opal we've been over this before. She's my best friend and quite frankly I've been a jerk to her these past few days, so why wouldn't I be worried."

"I know I know. But all I'm saying is that maybe you need to follow your heart. Loosen up at bit." Opal placed her hand on Asami's.

"Opal I don't know. I can see where you're coming from but...I just don't know."

While Opal and Asami were at Korra's mansion, Korra was busy chasing Iroh. When he left the restaurant, he had drove off with Ashley to a building in the heart of the city. Korra followed them on foot, since she let Asami and Opal take her jeep. Iroh and Ashley drove the car in an underground parking lot. They jumped out the car and entered into a door, which required a code to get into. Korra scurried through the parking lot and came to the door. Fuck, how am I supposed to know the code?! Korra frantically looked around the parking lot and spotted an air vent. She jumped up and climbed in the vent. She followed the sounds of their voices. Finally, after ten long minutes of following their voices in the small air vent, she found them. She looked down from the open vent into the room. They looked like they were in an office room. Iroh was talking with Ashley. From the looks of it, they were having a heated conversation.

"Iroh how could you let her get away?" Ashley yelled.

"You didn't think I tried?!"

"Well obviously you didn't try hard enough!" Ashley began pacing the room.

"Okay calm down. Lets just see what our boss says."

"What do you think he's gonna say? The same thing he always says, just try harder. We can't do anything until the first part of the mission is complete Iroh. And that's up to you to complete."

Iroh laughed. "Wow. You sound just like him."

Just then, the door opened. Both Iroh and Ashley stopped talking.