Dates and Drinks

Korra walked into Tenzin's office and sat down. I literally can't believe what just happened. How could Asami trust him?! She said she was gonna break up with him...but I guess not. Tenzin had a stern look on his face, but he seemed a little disappointed.

"Korra can you tell me why you were fighting in the hallway?" Tenzin sternly asked.

Korra shifts in her seat. "Let me just start by saying it wasn't my fault." Tenzin stays quiet, so Korra continues to talk. "I um, I was with Asami over the weekend shopping for homecoming. Then we went to Narook's and saw Asami's boyfriend, Iroh, with another girl. He kissed her and of course I got mad because Asami is my best friend and I don't want to see her get hurt. So she told me she was gonna break up with him today. When I got to school, Iroh thanked me for asking Asami to homecoming. He told him that I saw him kissing another girl. He called Asami 'my little slut' and said that he'd make sure she'd have the time of her life with him. Then he winked at me. I'm sure you know what that implies. So I punched him and he shoved me. It progressed from there. Look, it wasn't my fault."

"Hmm. I'm sure we can review the cameras. But you heard all of those witnesses Korra.

"I know! I know! I think they were bribed by Iroh." Korra angrily slammed her fists onto Tenzin's desk.

"Korra, that is a big accusation. If he did bribe them, he could be suspended." Tenzin opened his folder to look at Iroh's permanent record.

"I know Tenzin. I was planning on talking to Shiro about it. I know he'll confess."

"As long as you don't do anything to hurt him. And don't say anything about this to administration yet. We'll keep this to ourselves for now."

"Okay. I won't." Korra looked down. Tenzin and Korra both reviewed the video of Iroh and Korra fighting.

"Well Korra, it looked like Iroh was talking about Asami, but you did throw the first punch."

Korra angrily looked away from Tenzin and crossed her arms. "I couldn't help it."

"I know you like Asami, and your alpha instincts probably kicked in but—" Tenzin was cut off by Korra.

"What?! I don't like Asami! We're just, well maybe were best friends." Korra blushed a little.

"You know you're like a daughter to me. I've known you ever since you've been born and have been training you. But...I have to follow the school policy. I have to suspend you for the rest of the week."

Korra jumped up at Tenzin's statement. "What?! No Tenzin! I'm sorry! I'll take full blame for it, just please don't suspend me. I'll even serve as many detentions as you want me to. I'll do anything, just please don't suspend me. You know how many colleges have given me offers?! If this goes on my record, then I'm done for!" What the hell is he thinking?!

"Korra. Relax. Think of this as a week to destress and find out whether Iroh bribed those students." Tenzin tried giving Korra a reassuring smile.

"Tenzin, you don't understand. I don't give a fuck about Iroh right now. I don't care about Asami right now. This is my future you're talking about messing up."

"How about this? I'll suspend you for the remainder of the week, but I won't put it on your record. But you have to promise me no more fighting Korra, I mean it."