Roses, Bulges, and Dresses

While Korra was in her Jeep Wrangler, she called Opal. I need to see if Opal thinks this is a good idea before I do this.

"Hey erecto." Said Opal. Korra could practically see her smirking through the phone line,

"Ugh Opal! I don't have time for games!" Korra said.

"Uh oh, what's going on?"

"Okay...so I feel really bad for being an ass to Asami, and I feel bad for her relation ship Iroh going down hill..." Korra started.

"Yeah...okay...what are you saying?"

"Sooo...I'm gonna ask Asami to homecoming. BUT as friends of course. Just to make up being a jerk to her."

"About damn time Korra! You made good timing too! Homecoming is in another three weeks, so you'll have plenty of time to practice controlling yourself." Opal laughed.

"Opal! Wait what if she says no and doesn't forgive me? Oh my gosh! Nope! I'm not asking her anymore. I'm going back home." Korra was about to turn her car around and go back home.

"Stop! Korra! Really?! You're going with her. She'll say yes and this is Asami we're talking about. You guys have been best friends for the longest, she's probably already forgiven you."

"Okay...well what about Iroh? Do you think he'll mind?" Korra asked Opal.

"Nope. They're gonna break up soon anyway. Asami has been talking to me about it." Opal confessed.

"Wait really?! How come she didn't tell me?" Korra was a bit hurt that Asami didn't tell her.

"Well maybe you should ask her that. But anyways how are you gonna ask her?"

"Um...well I'm actually on my way to a flower shop to pick up some roses, then I'm gonna buy her a mini robot, and a sketchbook...and inside the sketchbook it's gonna say 'I know I've been a real jerk lately, but will you do your best friend the honor of going to homecoming with her?' Is that too much?" Korra tentatively asked.

"Oh my gosh Korra?! You're smooth! You and Asami will be going out in no time!"

"Okay Opal. Chill. Asami and I are just friends! I'll text you and let you know how it goes. Bye." Korra hung up.

After Korra had talked to Opal, she rushed to the flower shop to buy some roses. She knew that roses were Asami's favorite type of flower. They were expensive, but Korra could care less, because Korra's family owned Adidas. So they were rich. She drove to Toys R Us next, to get the rest of the items. Wow I used to love this place. Okay, let's see, I should get a remote controlled Robot...shit I'm awesome. Korra had to laugh at herself. She found the biggest remote controlled robot and sketchpad, then bought it. Then she was on her way to Asami's house, or should I say mansion. Korra and Asami practically lived in the same gated neighborhood. Asami's father owned a multi billion dollar company and Asami was the heiress, so of course they lived in the same area. Korra was always over Asami's house and Asami was always Korra's house. Korra drove through Asami's gate and pulled in her driveway. She pulled the robot out of the box and quickly put batteries in the controller and put it in a big tope bag. Then she put the roses and sketchpad in the huge rope bag. She walked up to Asami's house and rung the doorbell. I hope she says yes. I mean if not it's okay, at least she'll know I tried. We're going as friends so it doesn't even— The door opened, snapping her out of her thoughts. Asami stood there with her hair wet, with a tank top and sweatpants on. Korra gulped. Asami smelled like lavender. Okay Korra control yourself. She's your best friend.