I don't date

Korra was on Republic City High's basketball team, wrestling team, and swim team. She was an all around athlete and an alpha. So of course, all of the boys were over her and the girls were over her. This was her junior year and she's already gotten multiple scholarship offers from big universities. Her best friends Bolin and Mako played football and it was also their junior year. Opal played volleyball. Kuvira played basketball with Korra as well. Asami, well what couldn't Asami do?! She was on the state champ dance team, cheerleading team, robotics team, top of her science class, just to name a few.

Korra walked into the high school immediately met by omega scents. Their scents never did appeal to Korra. She had to practically fight her way through the group of girls that had surrounded her. When Korra had arrived at her locker, she had found the gang waiting on her there. Bolin and Opal went out, Mako went out with a girl named Mailee, Kuvira and Bataar, then Asami and Iroh. Korra didn't mind not dating anyone, in fact, she didn't want to. She thought dating would just get in the way of her goals. To top it all off, she was not trying to be a sire at seventeen years old. Not to mention, she didn't like anyone.

"Korra I missed you!" Bolin ran to Korra and pulled her into a crushing bear hug.

"Bo...you just saw me like two days ago." Korra pried Bolin off of her.

"Bro relax don't injure her!" Mako slapped Bolin's arm.

"Ow! Mako! And I know Korra. It's you took a long time getting to school today and I didn't see you this weekend like I normally do." Bolin glared at Mako.

"I know Bolin, I'm sorry. I've just been really busy, and it took me a long time to get to my locker because there was a group of girls surrounding me." Korra opened her locker to get her books out."

"Korra when are you actually going to give them a chance?" Mako asked.

Korra sighed. "Mako, you know how I feel about dating. I don't like anyone here and I don't want to date anyone."

Opal took a side glance at Asami, to see her hands tighten around her backpack. Asami mouthed "what" to Opal and shot her a glare. Opal pulled Asami into the nearest bathroom.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Asami. Don't act dumb.

"Just tell me Opal." Asami was getting irritated. She didn't have time for Opal's games.

"You like Korra." Opal smirked.

"I do not." Asami had a faint blush on her face. "If I liked Korra, which I don't, I would be with Korra. But I like Irroh."

"Asami, you know damn well that you're dating Irroh as an excuse because Korra doesn't want to date anyone." Opal was still smirking.

I don't like Korra. I mean she's been my best friend for as long as I can remember. She's always been there for me. Sure she's strong, athletic, and has a great scent, but those are just friendly feelings. Well maybe—

"ASAMI! Helloooo are you there?!" Opal was frantically waving her hand in from of Asami's face.

"What? Y-Yeah I'm here." Asami had taken a deep breath because she was just caught day dreaming.

"Day dreaming about your Alpha?" Opal was still smirking.

"No Opal. Korra doesn't like me and I don't like her. We're just really close friends"