Randonautica

got this idea from a tiktok 😂 also,,, don't mind the picture. has nothing to do with this. just got bored.

scirstie (scott & kirstie)

The group all sat around in the silent dorm room, thinking of something to cure their boredom. Out of the blue, Mitch's eyes lit up.

"Let's go randonauting." He blurted out.

"I don't know about that, Mitch. I have seen a bunch of tiktoks of it going very wrong." Kirstie explained.

"Oh, come on! It will be fun. You gotta live a little." Mitch tried to persuade her.

She shook her head, leaning against Scott, who wrapped his arms around her waist. "I agree with Kirstie. I don't want any of us to get hurt."

"I'll do anything to get out of this room." Matt groaned. Kevin laughed, nodding.

"Great. It's three against two. We're going." Mitch smiled, clapping his hands together.

Sighing, Kirstie closed her eyes, not wanting to go, but also didn't want to stay and do nothing like she had been for weeks now. "Whatever." She mumbled.

Mitch download the app, putting in their location. A point popped up, "It looks like we're going to the woods. It's like 5 minutes from here." He told them.

"The woods?" Kirstie asked. "The sun is fixing to set." Her voice wavered for a moment. Scott rubbed her arm, gently, knowing that she wasn't fond of the dark.

"I'll make sure to bring flashlights." He whispered to her, making her nod and take a deep breath.

"We need to get going if we're going to make it back before the buildings lock down." Matt told them, grabbing a backpack.

The rest of the group followed his lead, heading out of the dorm room. As they piled into Kevin's small car, Mitch spoke up again. "We're supposed to manifest something we want to see."

"Do you think that's actually going to work?" Scott rolled his eyes.

"Yes, Scott. I do." Mitch glared at him. "So, what's it going to be?" He asked, more to Matt and Kevin than the couple.

"What about something paranormal?" Matt suggested.

"Hm, like ghosts or spirits? Oh, or demons!" Mitch excitedly exclaimed.

"That would be cool." Matt laughed.

The whole ride there was excruciatingly unnerving to Kirstie. Her anxiety spiked as Kevin parked the car on the side of the trail that led into the woods.

"Come on. It's just up here." Mitch pointed walking ahead of the group.

Scott grabbed Kirstie's hand, reassuring her that he wasn't going anywhere. She let out a shaky breath, clutching onto his hand so tightly that he could barely even feel it, but he never said anything.

Mitch stopped walking, "We're here." He told them, putting his phone into his pocket. "I guess we can just look around for stuff."