| 5 | Black Night

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

Izuku hadn't been able to bring himself to talk when everyone was looking at him at the table, but deep down he was panicking. What was Kacchan talking about? After they had left the dinner he had pulled Kacchan to his room while putting up a fake smile. The last thing he wanted was for the men to start questioning things and staying any longer.

"What do you mean fiancé?" Izuku shouted angry. Kacchan hadn't explained him anything. He just wanted Kacchan to tell him this was all a joke, but instead Katsuki was just standing there, his face probably with the least expression he had ever had. It looked like he wasn't even listening. "Kacchan are you even listening?" Izuku now said fists clenched as he started tearing up. He wanted answers from the blond, he knew he would probably regret asking later.

"What do you want me to say?" Katsuki said shrugging, still with the expressionless face. "It can't really be any more clear" He said with the devilish grinn again making its way on his face. "We're getting married" He said in a weird tone while now approaching Izuku.

With every step Katsuki took, Izuku took another one back. He kept backing away from the blond until he felt his legs reaching the bed. He looked behind him and back at the red orbs. The jade eyes Katsuki had always admired were glassy as a tear threatened to roll over the shivering man's freckled cheek. "You're so pretty" Katsuki thought, but knew he'd never say that out loud.

"I-I don't wa-want to" Izuku stuttered out, not knowing he was talking about the marriage or the hand moving down his back. A tear started its way down his cheek.

"I think I can change that" Katsuki said not backing his hand away. He felt the hem of Izuku's pants and then boxers.

"No-no, please" Izuku cried out, he tried taking the hand away but his body wouldn't move. "Not again" Izuku whispered closing his eyes shut. Now tears were streaming down his face.

Katsuki's hand hesitated at that and then he took it off the shivering Izuku. He tried looking at the beautiful jade orbs, but the other had them still shut. He cupped one of the freckled cheeks, making Izuku jump in surprise and open his eyes. Izuku looked at the condescending smirk that had faded into a concerned frown.

"Ju-just leave" Izuku hiccupped, wanting to forget everything that had just happened. To his surprise Katsuki seemed to listen. The blond pressed his lips on Izuku's forehead and let go of his cheek. After the door had shut Izuku wiped away his tears. He shouldn't be so pathetic he thought to himself. He could always hold back his tears when he touched him, so why was it different now?

-

"Bakugou" Katsuki heard while putting down his drink. He had been lost in thought at the bar. It all seemed so simple, why did Deku have to make things so difficult? He ignored the redhead, who approached him anyway. "I heard about Deku man"

"Don't call him that shitty hair" Katsuki said annoyed while he kept staring at the almost empty bottle of tequila in front of him.

"Wait why are you here drinking?" Kirishima said with a confused frown. "I thought De-I mean Midoriya was staying here"

"He is" Katsuki said and sipped from his drink again after a deep sigh "He doesn't want to sleep together tonight"

"Hah, that's weird I thought you guys were way more comfortable with each other" Kirishima said trying to take away the already drunk blond's drink. "Since y'all are getting married and all"