Chapter 12

I walk into the Studio. Studio B. Of course. I see Phil, Ari and Brody, and not Bruno. I walk towards Ari and I tap him on the shoulder. He turns and says, "Hey! Lyne."

"Where the fuck is Bruno?" I ask him.

"He called in sick, but he didn't even tell us. Why? So, yeah."

I roll up eyes.

"If your not going to tell me, then I'm going to find out, myself," I told them. I walked out of the Studio and ran to my cadillac car and drove to the hotel.

When I got there. I walked all the way to his room and banged on the door. I say, "BRUNO. GET THE FUCK OUT OFF THIS ROOM. NOW."

I couldn't hear his footsteps for a while. I dropped on the floor, thinking of last time that I ever did this. It was two years ago when he broke up with Cassandra. He was so upset that I couldn't even get him out, so quick. I think it's the same, this time. This time, It's me. I think I broke his heart, but how did I broke his heart. I don't even know. For a while. I sat down on the floor with my gucci shoes off my feet. I look up, I saw Bruno. He sat down, beside me. He said, "Look. I'm sorry that I didn't call you."

"Bruno. I don't care. It's just that how can I do this to a guy like you?"

"Uhmm... Lyne. I love you."

"Love you too."

"Wanna come in?"

"Sure."

I got up from the floor. Well... Bruno picked me up and throws me on his bed. He went back to the door, to close it. He walks back to me and kisses me...