Chapter 7

I felt a tear drop fall, like raindrops on puddles. I want to go back into the studio, to have some fun, with lyrics and music.

"Hey," a voice calls.

I look up, and saw Bruno's hand, reaching towards my chin. He kneels down on both knees. I felt the feeling of that first. He leans towards me, to kiss me. I stopped him. Before he could.

"I don't know, anything, anymore, Bruno."

"You don't have to know, anything to be my girl."

"You. Want. Me."

"I want all of you."

"I don't know, Bruno. Jesse is still my boyfriend, and I can't do that to him."

He stands up.

"Wait, where are you going?" I ask.

"Lay-knee, forget about the day, I wanted you. Forget, that I ever love you. Forget, that I wrote a song about you, and I should really, forget you."

I stand up, to give him a hug, but I whispered in his ear, "I fuckin' love you too."

"Oh, I really hate your fucking ass, right now."

"I can live with that," I say, smiling.

"If you let me, call Jesse."

Uh Oh! I haven't made my mind up, yet. I can't be just Bruno. Jesse is still my boyfriend, but I want Bruno, like he wants me. Motherfucking, fudge balls. I need sometime off, and that means no boys. Well... Bruno is an exception. My only exception.

"Kiss me."

"Now," he moans.

"Yes, now."