Chapter 9

The next day. I saw Bruno, Phil and Ari just coming in the studio at 2pm in the afternoon. I walked up to them with Keisha.

"Damn y'all. Y'all was supposed to be here 7 hours ago," I say, mad.

"We're so sorry, Lyne. I know you, can send us back. But we'll be here early, next time," Phil pleeds.

We all argued for a while. It continued into the studio. Studio D to be exact. Studio B was being used by Rihanna for her forth album. Does that girl ever sleeps or get a fucking rest, between albums? I guess not.

"Y'all owe me, 7 hours of progress. Got it."

"Sure!" they say in harmony.

I sat myself down on the studio's sofa, and started to text Jesse in L.A.

"Damn," Bruno whispers.

"She's fucking mean. I can't believe you like her," Phil whispers back to Bruno.

I pretend not to hear them, talk to Bruno about me. I wanted to scream at them, but I do agree with Phil. I am a little mean.

"Wait. You like her," Ari says.

"Shhh!" Bruno and Phil says, to keep Ari quiet.

I stand up, and sat beside Bruno at the table and I say, "Silly boys, I ain't got no time to talk."

"That's actual good, but the one you texted me. I wrote a song out of it, and recorded it. Also, that's a good start than what we're coming up with," Bruno spills.

"Why? What did y'all come up with?" I ask.

"Nothing."

I laugh.

"Yeah. It is funny," Phil agrees.

We, all began to do a laughing competition, that lasted for an hour.