After a year , I went back home . Part 11 .

Part 11 (=

A whole week of William and I dating passed. It feels good to be called his girlfriend. Now I am getting ready because William wants to have lunch together. Picking out some light blue skinny jeans and a black V-neck shirt that says 'SUCKERS' , which I think is funny. I put my black vans on, perfume myself, grab my phone and head downstairs. Dads in the living room 'reading the newspaper'.

''Going to lunch. See you later.'' I give him a kiss on the cheek and head out the front door.

William said he wanted to pick me up. I opened the small gate, hes waiting in his car. I open the door and get in. I turn around and give him a kiss.

''So where are we going?''

''The cafe.''

I love that place. Its so cute.

When we get there we sit down where there isnt anyone. We both order carmal frappucinos.

''So there's this party on saturday.'' He says out of nowhere. Wow I think hes shy about asking me to come with him. How cute.

''William are you asking me to come with you?'' I let a small laugh out.

''Haha. Um yeah i guess.''

''Then I guess I'll go.'' I say laughing. ''Who's party is it?'' I ask curious.

''Brians.''

''Your best friend?''

''Yup.''

''Mmm. I think my best friend likes him.''

''Yeah I think he likes her too.''

A huge smile appears on my lips.

''What are you thinking?''

''Well...'' I stop.

''Your friend likes me friend, if you put 1 and 1 together you get 2.'' I laugh at my dorky statement.

He looks puzzled at first.

''Ohhhh. You want to get them together?'' He says finally realizing what I meant.

''Exactly.''

''And how are we going to do that?''

''Well..we start with the party.'' Perfect idea! I'm going to make sure that they both flirt and dance. This will definitly take her mind off Ale.

''Ok. So its a go.''

''Yep.''

''Well lets get out of here.''

We got into his car and he drives me home.

''Later.'' I give him a kiss.

Once I'm inside, Ivan's 'supposibly' watching tv.

''Where have you been?'' He asks casually.

''Out.'' I shrug.

He nods. I know what he wants to hear.

''What? I still have the rest of the week.''