☆ Chapter 7: A New Genin Part 2 (The Bell Test) ☆

☆ No ones POV ☆

☆ No ones POV ☆

Minato pulled out 2 bells from his pocket from his joinin vest. "Okay (Name) you will be doing the bell test, since your teammates have already done this, they will be watching." He said as Rin, Obito, and Kakashi sit under a tree together, while they look at you. "But I won't go easy on you, if I did I would be too nice." He said as you both got into your positions. "Bet!" You shouted.

A few moments later...
3
2
1-

"Begin!" He shouted as you went to go hide.

You hid behind the nearest tree and saw your dad just standing there, waiting for your first move. You started making a shadow clone, you make it go to Minato. Minato sees your shadow clone and a few moments later he makes it go poof. You make an other one. Your shadow clone charges at him and starts to fight him, he then makes it poof and an other one comes and charges at him. You come out from your hiding spot increase my chakra into my fist and "Hm, I see what you're trying to do here." Minato said as he stopped you from hitting him. You strangle out of his grasp. "Your shadow clones were a delusion to distract me so that you can find an opening to hit me." Minato smirked. You had to do plan B, one-on-one combat. "Say, what if we do a one-on-one dad?" You say getting closer to him. "Why not?" Minato answers back.

Some moments of punching, hitting, etc, your time was almost up. You had to think fast, you infuse your chakra into your fist again. Waited
until you find an opening. You saw an open spot, his guts. You him there, making him fly. (I believe I can fly~). Making him crash into a tree. You run and see him kind of knocked out on the ground but it then goes poof. 'Shadow clone eh?' You thought 'Damn, I was fighting a shadow clone all along!'. You try to find him and see him in the open. 'Hm what should I do' You thought while putting your hand on your chin. I thought of an idea you made two shadow clones and made both of them charge at Minato. As he got distracted you go up behind him, silently and successfully, you grabbed the bell. Then focused increase all your chakra into your fist and punched him again. A surprise attack! As he got thrown into the air he got up from the place he was blewn away at, you crouch at his level holding one of the bells with a grin on your face.

"Wow, good job." Minato said proudly while patting your head while the others where staring at me. "That was amazing!" Rin shouted with open arms, running to you. "Thanks Rin." You say to her while hugging her back. "Well then, tomorrow we will be having our first ranked mission, so be prepared." Minato said waving good bye right by my side. Then got a goodbye wave back from his three genin.