☆ Chapter 2: Christmas Edition Part 1; Experinced Kunoichi ☆

☆ Your Perspective ☆

Your Perspective

     It was Christmas Eve, December 24th. Today I asked my dad if I could go to the Academy. He did say "yes". I then I asked if I could meet his group of genin from the academy and of course he said "yes". I really thought he was going to say "no".

     After walking to the meeting ground of his group, I see three genin waiting for us, well for their teacher, not me. They are the same genin I saw at Ichiraku! I guess I didn't see their headbands when I first saw them at Ichiraku.

     "Hello everyone," my dad said as we stopped in front of them. "Hey Minato-sensei, who is that girl beside you?" The boy with goggles said with a confused look, pointing directly at me. (By the way, all of you are wearing capes since its cold outside. Because it is winter). "Oh yeah. I forgot to introduce her to all you, this is my daughter," my dad said with a warm smile on his face. The girl's eyes widen and the boy with goggles jaw dropped as if they have seen a ghost.

     "M-Minato-sensei!? That girl is your daughter that you never told us about?!" the boy asked with a surprised look on his face. "Yeah... heh," dad answered while rubbing the back of his neck when he sweatdropped.

     As I was giggling, the girl with paint on her face walked up to me and greeted me saying, "Hi I'm Rin Nohara! Nice to meet you!" Rin positivly said while holding both of my hands while she smiles, I smiled back. Rin seems like a very nice person! I've taken a liking to her.

     "Oh! So, we're telling her our names?" The boy with goggles asked. He then cleared his voice and started to say; "I am Obito Uchiha! It is a pleasure to meet ya!" Obito said with a grin on his face. "A Pleasure to meet you too, Obito!" I said to him with a reasuring smile.

     I look over to the boy with grey hair, leaning against the tree, he kind of knew I was waiting for him to say something. After a mintue he finally spoke, "I'm Kakashi Hatake, just call me Kakashi." Kakashi said with a bored expression. I'm thinking he's bored almost always, but whatever.

     'Okay now it's my turn to say my name' I said in my mind. "I'm (Name) (Uzumaki or Namikaze), nice to meet you all!" I said with a little smile on my face.

     "Well then, your mom said that she trained you first before you would do the graduation exams. Isn't that right?" My dad asked looking at me. "Yup! I already told her I wanted to go to the graduation exam." I answered as I nodded. "Hm, okay then, lets see what she taught you."

A moment later - No-ones Perspective

     You and Minato went into your positions while his team went to sit on a bench to watch. You remember what Kushina has taught you. You first infused your chakra, not too much, into your fist. You started to run to Minsto and punched him in the guts. I bet that hurt a lot. Then he went flying into the air, into the trees like some kind of airplane. (Sorry Minato! F for Minato, haha).

     Rin got up and ran up to you. She then said, "Woah that was amazing, (Name)! I didn't know you could do that!" "I agree with Rin!" Obito said in amazement. You say "thanks" to both of them then ran to Minato to help him up.

     "She... taught you... well," Minato said with a sweat drop on his face, while he had his hand where you punched him. You even got him thinking about Kushina and her incredible strength. "Well then, I will leave all of you to get to know each other. There is also Christmas Carnival so you all can bond. Use your money wisely." Minato says as his group and his daughter nods, he then leaves them alone.