☆ Chapter 6: A New Genin Part 1☆

☆ No Ones Perspective ☆

Another day another life as usual. Today was the day you had to do the test of course. The problem is if you passed the exam the teams would be unequal.

'Basically I guess it's really not a problem' you thought as you entered a room where you see Lord 3rd  and others sit at their desk.

Mom teached me to do lot's of things. I should thank her later, right now I have to focus.

"Okay Ms. (Name) (Namikaze/Uzumaki), all you have to do is make a simple shadow clone." Lord 3rd explained while looking at me. 'Wow, it's that simple?' You thought as you nod, making 10-20 shadow clones. 'Yes! Moms training payed off again!' You smiled. Everyone was impressed that you can make that much shadow clones. "Wow good job, please come towards me, I will give you your headband." He said as I came to him. "Thank you lord 3rd." You said with a bow. "Now that you are a Genin, you will be put into Minato's team." Lord 3rd said looking at you. You nod, as you exit the room you see your dad waiting for you by the door.

"How did it go?" Minato asked you while leaning against the wall. "It went well! I didn't know the exam was as simple as that!" You said with a grin.

☆ Lord 3rd POV ☆

I had no choice because Ms. Kushina would kill me if I didn't put her daughter on the same team as her dad. I feel like crying inside...

☆ End POV ☆

☆ Minato POV ☆

I smile at my daughter after telling me how well she did on her exam. As we leave I look behind me. Well I can't blame him because well um, Kushina will kill him if he didn't. Man I kinda feel bad. I said with a sweat drop. I looked back and went to the training grounds with my daughter.

☆ End POV ☆

☆ No ones POV ☆

You wen't to the training grounds with Minato to see Rin, Obito, and Kakashi waiting for their sensei. "There you are Minato-Sensei! We've been waiting for you!" Obitoshouted at his dear sensei. "Heh, sorry guys!" Minato said rubbing the back of his neck. "Hey (Name), you have a genin headband! Aren't you supposed to go to your team?" Rin asked running up to you as she took both your hands. "You guys are my team!" You said with a smile on your face. Everyones eyes widen except Minato.

"Yeah.." You sighed while rubbing the back of your neck. Rin jumped with glee while holding both your hands, then she hugged you. "Yeah! (Name)'s on our team!" Obito said as he raised a fist in the air. Meanwhile Kakashi was just looking at you. You looked and saw Kakashi looking at you. He then saw you caught his eye looked away. You giggle a bit as your dad pulled out two bells, out of his pocket.