2

Hinata's heart began to flutter, his heart racing, as the boys whispered the words "I love you" into his ear. 

"W-what! S-Stop! S-Shutup..." 

The boys smirked, gently blowing warm air into Hinata's ear. 

"Awe, is Shoyo shy now~?" Tsukishima cooed, looking smug. 

"Why, don't you want to tell us you love us back?" Kags asked coyly. 

Hinata pouted, cutely, his eyes wide and doed. Kageyama and Tsukishima poked his soft puffing cheeks, chuckling softly at the adorable little boy. 

The boys sat on either side of Hinata, both holding his hand. What the hell was happening, Hinata sure was confused, but did he mind it, not at all. Tsuki gently ran circles on the back of Hinata's hand with his thumb, soothing the smaller. Kageyama had their fingers interlaced as he was concentrating on the board, with is smug snarky pissed off face. 

Hinata smiled softly, thinking about how adorable Kageyama had seemed as he was trying so hard. Hinata turned to see Tsukishima smiling, his head laid on the desk, his face turned to watch Shoyo. Warmth spread through Hinata's heart, as it pattered in the soft bustling in the classroom. 

Soon, the bell rung, and Hinata awkwardly tried to make his way to his next class. The boys on the other hand, persisted that they would walk him over, their fingers intertwined. 

Hinata smiled brightly, nodding in agreement as they all walked hand in hand to Hinata's next class. 

A few days passed by with the same routine. He'd wake up, go to school, have Kags and Tsuki walk him to his class, and walk him home. His coughing had seemed better, he no longer coughed two different flowers. Hinata smiled softly, remembering the warmth of the boy's touch as they whispered in his ear, whispering the words "I love you" as if it was nothing. 

Finally, it was time for Hinata to go to Tokyo to visit Kenma. He was excited of course, he hadn't seen him in a while. Hinata was giddy, making his way over to the train. 

Kenma was already waiting for Hinata's arrival at the train station. He had sat down on the bench, waiting for him to arrive.

Hinata got off the train, making his way off. He then spotted a very familiar pudding head across from the distance. "Kenma!"

"Shoyo!"

Hinata brought him into a tight embrace where they hugged. He gently nestled his head on Kenma's chest before breaking the hug and smiling sheepishly.

"Let's go!"

Kenma smiled, nodding before bringing Hinata back to his place.

Once they got to Kenma's house, they greeted his mother, where they then went up to Kenma's room. He sat down on his bed, patting the area beside him to gesture Hinata to sit down. Hinata smiled softly before plopping himself right beside Kenma. They both decided that they would be playing games for the night.

They hopped onto Kenma's PS5 where they began to game. They played for hours, laughing and giggling. They talked about their days, how it has been for them, considering how they live so very far away. After much chatter and such, it was time for bed.

Hinata laid down beside Kenma, smiling. Kenma had already fallen asleep by the time Shoyo got out of the shower. Hinata sighed, admiring one of the boy's he loved ever so dearly.

"I love you Ken Ken."

The other obviously didn't hear it, as he was passed out. 

"If only you knew how much I loved you."

He sighed, his eyes meeting the ceiling. "If only you knew...how much I loved you."

Tears began to drip out of Hinata's eyes, streaming along his smooth pale cool face.

"If only you knew...how much I loved you."

It was barely louder than a whisper, sincerely a whisper, but oh how he wanted to scream those words directly at him.

"If only...I knew....how to tell you....that I love you..."

Hinata's chest rose and fell, his crys were muffled in the hand that covered his mouth. He turned to face Kenma, who was sleeping peacefully.

"I love you...I really do...If only you knew...How much I love you."

Kenma smiled softly, turning around. He faced Hinata, cupping his cheek with his hand. He placed a gently kiss on the smaller's forehead, bringing him closely, before muttering the three words he never thought he would. 

"I love you too, Shoyo." 

Hinata gasped, looking up, to see Kenma smiling down at him. Tears dropped from his eyes, as he clentched onto Kenma's shirt. 

"Is it true?" 

Kenma nodded, holding Hinata tighter. His head rested on the other's chest. Hinata could hear the pattering of Kenma's heart, which warmed him. 

'Doki doki' 

Kenma planted the softest sweetest kisses on Hinata's face, reassuring the smaller that his words were true. 

"I love you Shoyo." 

He said, between soft kisses, as he waited for the smaller to fall asleep in his arms. 

"I love your smile, the way you light up the world. I love the way your giggles reach everyone's hearts." 

He gently ran his fingers through the ginger's soft orange locks. He soothingly, reassured the smaller, until he too had fallen asleep. They laid there, legs tangled, fingers intertwined, cuddling soundly in the darkness of the night. 

Warmth spread through both of their hearts as if relief had washed over them. 

The 23rd day was finally going to arrive, but Hinata's chest no longer felt heavy. He had 9 more to go, before he would have been completely cured, but at this point, it didn't matter, because he knew that they loved him back, well three of them at least and he knew that he loved them. 

He loved them, and they loved him, what more could the smaller boy ask for. He woke up to the sounds of birds chirping, seeing the pudding-haired setter's chest gently rise and fall. He kissed the boy's forehead, watching him rest a little bit more, not wanting to leave him alone in Tokyo. 

"I love you, Ken Ken."

The pudding haired boy smiled softly, his eyes fluttering. He mumbled softly, with a tired morning voice, "I love you to, Shoyo." Hinata looked at him softly with the warmest gaze. His honey auburn eyes, meeting Kenma's golden orbs. He giggled, attacking the older with kisses, whispering "I love you, I love you, I love you." repeatedly.