1

Had it been years to come, but years did come. Years became decades without their sunshine. And there they stood, looking back in the past, their hands clutching onto the letter that they held onto for dear life, the letter from their sunshine. 

--------------

And then it all happened all over again.

It's spring, at Karasuno High, finally. The end of my first year of high school is coming to an end. I've met so many people, made so many friends, and then it happened.

"I c-can't breath." I gasped, the air that filled my lungs felt as if I was inhaling air from the depths of hell. I grasp my stomach, trying to breathe, but it felt as if the air was slowly leaving my lungs. Then, it happened. Flowers. Flowers of all assortments began to come from my mouth, choking it out. Shocked in horror, I ran, I ran as fast and as far as my legs could take me. I ran to the point where fire was in my lungs. I slammed open the door of the hospital, choking on flowers with each and every step.

My leg taps on the cold hollow ground of the Hospital. 9 pm. I've been waiting for the results of my test from when I passed out back at 3.

"Hinata Shoyo?"

I immediately stood up, making my way over to where the nurse had lead me. The doctor turned around, before closing the door, sighing.

"I'm sorry to say this but you have exactly 1 month left to live before the grief in your heart consumes you and you become a flower. "

"B-but is there anything I can do?"

"No, unless you can get them to love you back romantically, I'm afraid to say that you don't have much left to live."

----------------

It had been a day since he was told the news, he continued his way back to school continuing his daily routine. But little did they know, that their lives were going to change forever. 

----------------

Back in the future, the boys grinned at each other, smiling, as they held two letters in their hands, sending them off in a glass bottle off into the ocean. They threw it, so they could let it float to the ends of the earth. 

---------------

And then, the boys woke. To others may it had seemed to have been just another day, but there they were, on their bedside tables, two letters, one addressed to them, while the other was left blank. The boys opened the letters, reading their pieces of paper, gasping in disbelief. 

They began to cry unconsciously, feeling their hearts pang. 

"I love you bakayama!" 

"I love you, Saltyshima!" 

"I love you Great King!" 

"I love you Tsumu!" 

"I love you Samu!"

"I love you Omi"

"I love you Ten Ten" 

"I love you Ushi" 

I love you Kaashi!" 

"I love you my number 1 teacher" 

"I love you Tetsuro!"

"I love you Ken Ken." 

And with that, they all knew what was going to happen, what they had to do, but what if it was fake, no, it couldn't be. The raw emotions they had felt that had been conveyed through this letter was definitely more than just a prank.