5

Kenma spotted the little tangerine through the crowd. He smiled, waving at the smaller. Hinata caught a glimpse of the pudding head, running up towards him. Kenma smiled, patting the tangerine's head. He turned to Kageyama and Tsukishima, smirking, "I'll be borrowing Shoyo~" 

Kenma interlaced his fingers with Hinata's as he dragged the smaller outside the classroom and through the corridors of the hallway. Hinata giggled as he followed the setter, running hand in hand to the stalls outside at the front of the school. 

They talked, laugh, and ate food. The day was passing in a blur, never in his life would Hinata had thought that they'd all love him. His heartfelt warm, completed. He no longer had the urge to cough up crimson flower petals. 

"So this is what it feels like to be loved." 

"Hm?" 

Hinata shook his head, his eyes meeting Kenma's 

"Aishiteru"

Kenma blushed, tucking a strand of his hair behind his ear. A small smile crept up upon Kenma's face, a tint of blush. His eyes locked with Hinata as he said the words, "Aishiteru." 

Kenma then planted a soft peck on Hinata's lips, bringing him off to a field. The fireworks show was about to begin, so Kenma brought the smaller to a beautiful sight. 

The rest of Hinata's lover's followed, walking one by one. Fireworks began to shoot, bursting into the skies. They all, side by side, looked at Hinata with doe loving eyes. 

Together they said the words Hinata never thought he would hear. 

"Aishiteru." 

Tears gently fell from Hinata's eyes, as he smiled at the boys. He gave them a soft smile, before saying those three words back. 

"Aishiteru." 

The End~