Chapter 2

Hey everyone! I'm back with another chapter of our insane protagonist coming to kick some hero and villain ass. Hope you enjoy it!

________________________________________________________________________________

Location Change (10 miles for USJ):

Izuku's POV:

I appear in an alleyway with a my scythe right hand, and slung over my shoulder. I walk towards the exit of the alley, but notice movement in the shadows causing me to smirk. I pull up my hood, and whistle towards the exit, but right before I exit the alley I turn my head slightly.

Izuku: "Thanks for the assist Chizome." Chizome Akaguro also known as the Hero Killer Stain. Not the nice person to exist, but one of the few that understand the sickness of this world. Him and I formed a special relationship when I first started my escapade, a relationship of him trying to kill me for being a villain. In the end, we both settled once we finally understood each others intentions. I helped him get some better gear with the help of my company, and with the resources from AFO. After a while of working with each other, Chizome started to help me with my mental problems. I may not have an exact father figure, but Chizome was the closing thing that came close to it.

Chizome: "That was pretty ballsy kid. Still, pretty decent job dealing with all those bastards, and how you handled the hero's." He said with a sly grin on his face. I just give him soft grin, and give a back handed wave as I walk out of the alley. Some of the people on the walkway look at me confused, so I do the most logical thing I can think of with the current predicament.

Izuku: "HAHAHAHAHA! GIVE ME SOULS!" I scream with my sickening smile plastered on my face as I twirl my scythe in my hand. The civilians start to panic causing a huge uproar with people screaming and running. Using the diversion, I make my scythe shrink using my nano-tech, and pocket it. I dash into the crowds as the hero's in the area arrive, and make my way over to the I.Z.M. Technologies building. Using a back entrance that only a few of my more trusted friends. I walk through the entrance, and make my way to my office. There I sent my scythe in a special chamber that houses all my weapons that I use regularly.

???: "Izu-chan! Your back!" I hear a sweet, innocent voice come barreling at me. I feel a force of nature slam into my lower back, and a sent of arms wrap around my waist. I turn around to see the adorable kitten like test subject looking up at me with her toothy smile. Her cute little fangs and honey yellow eyes adding to her kitten like look.

Izuku: "Hello Toga-chan. How have you been?"

(I do not own this image) In this story she is going be 16 years old, and act as a younger sister to Izuku

Toga: "I've been doing good! I haven't felt the urge to drink at all today after I took that pill you gave me before you left!" She announces happily, and in return I just smile.