Oh, Baby. --Nouis one Shot--

Oh, Baby. --Nouis One Shot--

"Is it a good time?" Harry asked through the phone.

"It's a great time actually. Bryce just woke up, and Niall is ready for people to start seeing people." I said with the phone between his ear and shoulder as as I opened the refrigorator. "Just make sure you boys are sensitive, and listen to Niall. He's been rather.. picky about who and how the baby is handled. Flu season and all.. And I swear to god, Harry if you make one 'man titties' joke I will skin your ass right there on my perfect white carpet. Am I clear?"

 Niall and I brought our son home a week ago after spending six days in the hospital. After Niall gave birth, it took alot to get him back up to his usual strength. At first he was just tired, but once he was rested he was physically and mentally drained. Pregnancy put a heavy load on him and it took a lot longer for him to recover than most women ever did.

In the hospital, Niall only allowed the close family members, and by close I mean extreamely close family to see he and Bryce. My mother and father as well as his met Bryce. Anybody under twenty or above fifty five was not allowed anywhere near he or the baby, out of both of their substability to sickness. Though he wouldn't fully admit it, too old or too young people just got on his nerves when he was feeling touchy, so he made sure to keep it away.

Yesturday was the first time my sisters were allowed to meet Bryce, for a brief period of time while Niall napped. Today would be the first time the boys would be allowed to.

"Of course, of course. We'll be over in lets say... an hour or so?"

"Perfect."

"Alright, well I'll see you then. Goodbye, Lou!"

I hung up the phone, placing it on the counter. Turning my attention back to the open door, I scanned through the contents twice before finding what he wanted- Pickles. Niall had asked him to bring the jar to him, as he was stationed currently in the living room feeding baby Bryce.

I closed the door with his foot and grabbed a hand full of napkins before entering the living room. Niall was propped up on two pillows, one arm holding the small infant while the other held onto his slightly protruding uncovered chest.

Yes, Niall had chosen to breast feed. I was against it at first, one hundred and ten percent disgusted by the idea of a child eating from him. But the woman at the doctors office made him want to so bad, I was forced to get used to the idea.

Of course, he could only do it for so long. The nurses told us Niall would dry up at about six to seven months after the birth, meaning his almost b-cup sized breasts would go away. Thank god. Not that I didn't love him the way he was, the the boobies were starting to scare me a bit.

Niall smiled brightly to me as I walked in, his eyes going from mine to my hand as he noticed the pickles. I sat them on the coffee table before sitting down on the arm rest above Niall's head. I ran my fingers through his hair as he fed the baby.

When I say the baby could eat, he could eat. Niall would complain about the force he had on his nipples. The nurses hadn't told him it would feel like that, mostly because normal children don't eat like that. Niall would constantly have to readjust to a more comfortable position or pull Bryce off momentarily to make sure he didn't choke himself from access milk.

When Niall finished, I took the child from him to burp. "So, the boys are coming over.." I positioned Bryce against my hand as he sat on my knee, I used the other to lightly pat his back.

Niall leaned across Louis body to get to the pickles. Sitting back with a heavy sigh, he opened them. Picking one out of the jar, he shook it against the inside rim of the jar before taking out, as to not drip juice anywhere.

After a few bites and swallow, he said, "How soon?"

"In about forty five minutes or so.." The baby gurgled a bit.

Niall nodded and attempted to stand up. It was difficult for him since he was still sore from the birth almost two weeks ago, and would be for almost another month. Again he tried, and succeeded without my help, which was unofferable since I was burping Bryce.

"I should probably straighten up a bit.." He said, looking about the living room. A few pizza boxes lay about from previous nights, many dirty burp rags and dirty articles of baby clothes lay about the floor along with a few of either Niall's and I's shirts that Bryce up-chucked on.

The bathroom was almost identical to the mess infront of us, except there was a full trash bin and toothpaste tracks in the sink. The kitchen was over flown with dirty dishes, and I don't even want to go into detail about the rest of the place.

But, Niall couldn't clean. He couldn't do anything laborus, he couldn't bend over enough to pick things up. The doctor warned that he was still healing, and though he didn't have a Cesarean, he still gave birth. Doctor's orders was rest. Rest, rest, rest. For at least four weeks he shouldn't do anything but rest. That made me the personal bitch. (Not that I minded)

"Ni, sit back down. You hold Bryce and I'll pick up this mess. You know they won't mind much anyways."

Half an hour later, I had made little progress in the cleaning of the home. I'd emptied the trash bins, just to fill them back up with shit. The laundry room was piled a mile high with all the clothes from all around the flat. The dishes had been compiled from everywhere, and the load covered the kitchen table, counters, and the sink. I began to wonder why in the hell we had ever needed three sets of dish wear.

I came around the corner and into the entry as a soft knock came from the front door, then in came three silent boys. Harry walked them in, followed by Zayn and Liam.

"Hey." I greeted, a large pile of new found clothes in my hand because I was walking to the laundry room.

A chorus of hello's came from them, then Zayn asked, "Where's the baby?"

"In the living room with Niall." I dropped the clothes pile in the entry and went with them to the living room.

"Hey there daddy." Harry smiled, walking to Niall.

Niall greeted him, and Harry sat next to him. The rest of us gathered around as we made small talk.

"Can I hold him?" Harry asked, looking at Bryce.

Niall gave him a look, as if he was scanning him for any sign of germ, harm, venom, anything. He apprehensively agreed. "Sure... if you wash your hands first."

All the boys followed the order, and returned to the living room. Harry returned to his seat and held out his arms, expectant of the child.

Niall reluctantly placed our son in his arms, spurting out different things about how to hold his head and such. Things Harry already knew, but let Niall run on about it anyways, respecting Louis' rule about being sensitive.

Harry made a odd sound and he smiled, laughing a bit. "He is so fucking adorable! Looks just like the two of you, really!"

When it was Zayn's turn to hold Bryce, I had to transport him from Harry's to his arms because Niall was afraid of an accident occurring.

Bryce had just woken up as he was put into Zayn's care. Without warning, Bryce vomited all over Zayn from his last feeding. Zayns expression went from utterly amazed, to utterly disgusted.

"Oh baby, oh baby." He cried, handing Bryce off to Niall and peeling his shirt off quickly.

THE END.