Chapter 1

No one's pov
You were going out of the Avengers tower as you felt your powers weaken. You were stumbling to the open window  that you flew in in hopes of making it before you fainted.

You were a fan of the avengers and you always wanted to go in the avengers tower. You finally found a chance to when you and your best friend were playing a game of truth or dare. In one of the dares your b/f/n (best friend name) told you to sneak in the tower with your invisibility, and here you were on the ground near the window barely awake since you have over used your powers.

You then turned your powers off since you were trying to get back your strength and you then you heard a muscaline voice say "How did you get in hear". You looked up and saw Tony stark with pieces of his suit flying to him. You reacted quick and jumped up and out the window flying up to the sky and towards your apartment as fast as you could.

You made it their and closed all the doors and windows one thought running through your head "I fucked up big time". You called your best friend and told her/him to come quickly cause you messed up big time.

Time skip 1st person pov
I heard knocking on the front door and I looked through the peep hole and saw b/f/n through it. I opened it and she/he started questioning me and asking me what I did.

You: I did the dare so give me my $100 and then I got caught by tony stark aka Iron man an I don't know weather to be fan girling or worried.

B/f/n: Omg 😱 I didn't think you would do it heres your $100, but do you think he knows where you live or what.

You: I don't know he saw me and my face and he could just ask jarvis to find--

We both heard harsh knocking on the door and we look at each other. We went up to the front door and I look through the peep hole and saw...

A/n
Who do you think it is 🤔🤔🤔
Leave your comments down below and tell me what other powers you want me to add. I gotta go but sorry for any grammar mistakes and see you in Chapter 2.