Moving

The fact that Damien took it so well just proved my point that I made the right decision. Instead of going back into the school, Damien drove us to a local restaurant. Just sitting down with him for a meal, felt so natural to me.

I don’t know how long we sat there, just talking and eating before we decided to leave. Driving down my street I realize that Damien has an odd look on his face.

“What’s wrong?” We were just fine a few minutes ago, why the change all of a sudden?

“Listen Scar, with this guy coming around I don’t want you out of my sight. So you and your brother are going to movie into the pack house.” Damien stated with a simple shrug of his shoulders like it was no big deal.

My jaw nearly hit the floor. Oh HELL NAH! Who does he think he is? I mean granted, he is my mate and also alpha of the pack, but that does not mean that I am simply going to start being bossed around by this guy. Sorry Damien, but you have another thing coming.

“No” I simply stated, crossing my arms.

Damien tightened his fists around the steering wheel, till his knuckles stared to turn white. “I don’t believe I asked for permission, I was telling you what’s going to happen” he ground out between clenched teeth.

“And I believe that I just told you that I wasn’t going, and neither is my brother” Damien may be stubborn, but he hasn’t seen anything from me yet.

Damien pulls his car over to the side of the road, and takes the keys out of the ignition. Turning to me, “You may be my mate, but make no mistake you will show me respect. I may love you dearly but such disrespect from you will not go unpunished, is that clear?”

I. Don’t. Think. So.

Not even bothering to reply I unbuckle my seatbelt, and got out of the car walking towards my house. I know that alpha’s are possessive and very dominant, but I’ll be damned if I turn into a personal servant at his every command. He is being extremely egotistical right now, and I’m not going to stand for it.

I didn’t get very far until he was right behind me grabbing my wrist and pulling me to a stop. “Get back in the car Scarlett.”

“Go fuck yourself!” Normally I don’t cuss, but he is really getting under my skin right now.

Dealing with a possessive mate was becoming harder than I thought it would be. And that’s definitely saying something.

Unable to control my frustration at the moment, I take off running the woods. Getting about a quarter of a mile in, I go behind a tree and strip. Shifting into my white wolf, I let Raine take full control and run free. With all the emotion that I’ve been having I have to remember that Raine needs to run and deal with everything too. The feel of my paws pounding on the ground, trees rushing pass me in a blur, the wind blowing my fur. I have never felt as free as I do in wolf form.

Looking up at the dark sky, I know that I have to return to reality. I know that I’ll have consequences, but after my run I feel more equipped to deal with them. I made it back to my house, opening the door to find Jarred in the living room with Jace. The clock read seven thirty, so I hope that he had the decency to feed him dinner.

“Jarred get out.” I stated boldly placing my hands on my hips. I was in no mood to deal with any bullshit, and in all honesty I just wanted to go to sleep. Deal with everything else tomorrow.

“Sorry, Scarlett. Damien ordered me to wait here with Jace until you got home, then take you both to the pack house.”

“The hell you are, now leave.” I was truly tired of all the fighting today.

I turned the corner into the kitchen, to find it completely empty. What is going on? I checked all the cabinets and drawers, still coming up empty. Where did all our stuff go!

“I told you that you were going to move in, and I keep to my word.” Groaning, I turn around and see Damien leaned up against the door way into the kitchen.

“Where is all our stuff?” I asked, dragging a hand down my face. Does he have to do everything by force when he doesn’t get his own way?

“It’s all away in a locker unit, until we get a house of our own. I have you guy’s clothes at the pack house though.” He seemed completely unfazed by all of this.

Great, so now I guess I really had no choice in this do I?  Crossing my arms I pass right by Damien heading to the car waiting outside with Jarred and Jace in the backseat. Opening the door to the backseat I climb in right next to Jace, slamming the door shut.  I don’t care at this point if it seemed childish, Damien has truly pushed me that far. I don’t take kindly to being bossed around, let alone being forced to do things. I hope he realizes he just set himself back ten miles in our growing relationship.

Damien showed up a minute later, getting in the driver’s seat finding me in the backseat with my brother and the beta. He didn’t say anything, just sighed in defeat. Good, cuz he isn’t getting his way anytime soon.

We pulled up to the pack house shortly after. As soon was the car was in park Jarred wasted no time trying to get out of here, and fast.

“Come on Jace, I’ll show you where you’ll be sleeping.” And with that Jarred and Jace booked it out of the car as fast as they possibly could. Leaving Damien and I alone. Great.

Getting out of the car I turn to go inside, but Damien grabs my wrist. “How long do you plan on being mad?” I t was a simple question, but right now I was beyond mad at him.

Yanking my wrist free I stomp inside, slamming the door behind me. I know that Damien planned on me staying in his room with him, but I so was not doing that. Climbing the stairs to the second floor where the extra rooms are, I walk down the long hallway until I get to the last door in the hallway. I will be staying here, until Damien can stop being an ass. Locking the bedroom door, I go into the bathroom and find an unopened toothbrush and toothpaste. Just as I was done brushing my teeth, I heard an angry banging on the door.

“DAMN IT SCARLETT! OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW!” I knew right away that it was Damien, and he sounded pissed. Not like I cared.

Ignoring him completely I pull my hair up and grab a pair of the shorts that are in the dresser drawers. They really keep these rooms stocked for wolfs who need a place to stay.

Damien continues to bang on the door, expecting me to open it. Well to bad. You did this to yourself Damien, I hope you’re prepared for the consequences.

_________________________________________

Hey guys! So I've been like really busy with school, and by a comment I read tried to make this chapter especially long.

okay so i want to do something special actually. Now i had one fan made an amazing cover for this book. so i'm making a contest. if you can make a truly amazing cover then you can bacome a character in the book.

if nobody wants to make a cover, well then it's whatever :/

KEY INFORMATION:

1) i will not be the judge

2) if you make a cover then you can tweet it to @tempted98

3) if you win then you must message me your character's name, traits, relationships, and how they tie in with the story

Happy Hunger Games. And May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor :)