Rough start

After a minute the banging on the door stops. The silence didn't last long, after a moment of silence the door was thrown off the hinges across the room. He broke down the door! Talk about a temper tantrum. 

"Why. The. Fuck. Did. You. Lock. Me. Out." To say that Damien was mad would be the biggest understatement of the year.

"Hmm, let me think. You TELL me that I'm moving in with you, take all of my possessions out of my house, and you expect me to be fine with it?!" He may be use to people being fine with his order, but he has another thing coming.

Don't get me wrong, I know he's trying to protect me. It may be sweet but not when I'm forced to do everything it is you want. I still have a brain, with my own opinions! Granted, I may have over reacted.

"I'm trying to protect you! If Eli's back, then there is no way in hell that I am letting you out of my sight!" I could see his eyes turning black, before he closed them taking calming deep breaths.

Hearing him say that made my glare give a little. He was trying to protect me, even though he might have gone about it the wrong way but he had my best interests in mind. And yet my stubborn side still won't let me give in that quickly. Crossing my arms over my chest i take a seat on the bed and cross my legs.

Damien seemed to calm down since he had his eyes open and he wasn't shaking anymore. Instead he was slowly walking towards me. I didn't like the look in his eyes at the moment.

"Damien get out of my room." I said as i started crawling backward on the bed to put distance between us.

He still didn't say a word, silently climbing on the bed towards me. Refusing to let him see how much he truly intimidated me, I sat down in the spot that I was in and made myself stay there. Damien stopped right in front of me.

"I'm not leaving unless you're coming with me." he stated calmly, but i could see his fists balled up at his sides.

My wolf was whimpering for me to go with him, but I still held my ground. Crossing my arms I looked everywhere but at Damien.  Finally, Damien sighed and got off the bed, walking out of the room.

Have you ever gotten into an argument, and when you won you wish you didn't?  That's how I'm feeling right now. I know that I'm acting childish, but I want him to see that I'm not just going to submit to absolutely everything he says.  Being the soon to be alpha female makes us equal, and I'll be damned if he treats me like anything else! He may want t-

I was cut off mid thought by the room suddenly turning pitch black.  After a minute the light was turned on, and there stood a shirtless Damien. My eyes widened for a fraction of a second,  before I made myself look away from his perfect chest. The urge to go and run my fingers up and down his abs was almost impossible to resist.

"Scarlett, I'm sorry. You're right, I shouldn't have forced you to do anything. I may have thought that I was doing the best for you, but apparently not. It's going to take time for me to adjust to this, but I'm willing to work at it as long as I have to."

I knew that right after he finished talking that I would forgive him. How could I not? Male wolfs were protective over their mates, and Damien being an alpha he's 10x more protective.

"Okay. Can we please just go to bed?" I was exhausted after today. 

He walked over to the light switch and turned it off before he climbed in the bed. Pulling me against him, I quickly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up to a girl jumping on the bed.

"Hi, I'm Lily.  Dylan's mate. I know we're going to be the best of friends!"

She had so much enthusiasm. I could already tell that I like this girl.

"Hi I'm Scarlett." I stated giving her a warm smile.

"So I heard moving in had a rough start. Don't worry it really does get better. " Smiling, she gets off the bed, throwing clothes at me and running out of the room.

_____________________________________
Okay guys, I've decided to make set days for my uploads. From now on I'll be uploading every Monday,  Wednesday,  and Friday.  Unless it's one of your birthdays,  I may or may not upload then ;)

So if any one is going ice skating I wish you luck, it hurts!

Ps: picture of Lily on the side