Chapter 23

After I finished hugging Greyson, a strong familiar scent filled my nose.

Mason.

He must be outside the door.

I put my fingers to my lips and Greyson nodded. I slowly got off Greyson's bed and carefully walked to the door. When I was at Greyson's door, Masons scent was still there. He must be outside the door.

I breathed in a deep breath and jumped out into the hall.

"Boo!" I yelled, laughing.

Mason jumped and stared at me with wide eyes. I heard Greyson laughing and I smiled.

I grabbed Masons hand and pulled him inside Greyson's room.

~

"I'll count!" Greyson yelled, running to a tree in the backyard.

We decided to play hide and seek outside with Greyson.

"1...2...3" When Greyson started counting, Mason took my hand and started running.

Mason ran into the woods, past the trees and stopped behind a small, wood building. It kind of looked like a...shed.

"What is this place?" I whispered to Greyson.

He smiled but didn't answer.

We must not have been that far away because I barely heard Greyson yell,"Ready or not, here I come!"

I listened for Greyson's little footsteps but I didn't hear anything. I felt Mason wrap his strong arms around my waist and pull me to him. He kissed down my neck causing me to blush.

I turned around so now I was facing Mason. I bit my bottom lip and he chuckled at that. He licked his bottom lip and looked around. I'm guessing he was looking if anyone was watching.

I guess there wasn't because he smash his delicious lips on mine. He slid his hand down my back and eventually, slid it in my shirt.

He only moved up my body and stopped at my bra. He played with it before sliding his fingers under.

He played with the tips of my breast and slot kissed down my neck, licking and nibbling after each kiss. A soft moan escaped my lips when he found the sweet spot.

"Found you!" A small voice said from the side.

Mason snapped his head up and cursed under his breath.

=======================

So what did you think about this chapter?

What did you think about Mason and Allies little moment?

Who do you think caught them??

Who's your favorite character now?

Thanks!!

-Faith